All - Out War III

Start from the beginning

"Sleepyhead," she commented.

Lelouch immediately heads to shower, knowing that he woke up later than he thought. After some time, he also wore his suit as Zero. The two of them heads out and found the Black Knights prepared as well.

"Let's go," Lelouch simply said and they all went to their respective knightmare.

"Just like what we've planned, let us immediately attack the palace. Kallen and I will act as a decoy while the others attack on air. CC, you'll be with us on land together with Haru," Lelouch summed up before they left the Southern Island.

The town was quiet as if it was a deserted place. The knightmare frames passed by the streets unnoticed. CC, who is on the lead, detected at least 10 knightmare frames on guard but it wasn't a threat at all. All the soldiers at guard that moment are under control by Lelouch. The humongous gates were opened for the intruders. Lelouch, who is still familiar with the palace, knew where the king resides. But that is not their target. Haru and CC are already installing the bombs around the palace while Lelouch and Kallen stood by, waiting for them to finish.

"All done," Haru and CC reported.

"Depart," Lelouch ordered as they take their exit from the palace.

"Fire," ordered Lelouch as the Black Knights who was in midair fired their lasers at the same time at the direction where the bombs were. A loud, deafening explosion erupted, disturbing the peaceful dawn of the town.

The emperor awoke and sees Marianne and VV enter his huge room.

"Your son has arrived," VV informed him.

"So early, eh," the emperor said, relaxed.

Marriane opened another humongous door which led to the entrance to the World of Memories.

"Come and let us create the world we've planned long before," she said to her husband with a sweet voice.

"I'll handle Lelouch for now," VV said before heading out.

Marianne walked into the entrance and held the old and ancient doors leading to the World of Memories.

"Finally," she said. "I'll be able to leave this weak body."

She used her geass power while holding the ancient doors and slowly, her spirit is separated from Anya and is becoming physically present. When the emperor arrived, wearing his royal robe, he saw his empress not in the body of the Anya but on her own body as if she was never hurt.

"Beautiful as ever," he complimented.

"Now that I have regained my body back," Marianne said as she passed by the unconscious body of Anya. She held her husband's hand and smiled. "Ain't it the perfect time to eradicate the unnecesarry participant in our soon-to-be victory against our rebellious son?"

"I guess it's time to do so, but we have to enter the World of Memories first before doing such, be more patient, my dear empress," the emperor said.

The two of them walked towards the ancient doors and held both doors. They used their geass powers to open the doors. The place seemed empty and looks like it is a floating ruins and it feels like if you fall, you'll fall into oblivion. There was a stair leading to a small elevated place which seems to overlook the place. The couple walked towards it and talked with VV telepathically.

"We're in," Marianned said. "Join us here and let the troops handle the rebels."

VV obliged for he doesn't want to be left behind in creating the world they've been planning for years. He used his geass powers to teleport himself in the World of Memories.

"Finally," VV said upon stepping on solid ground. "Let us begin the ceremony. It will be harder since CC is not here."

"Indeed," the emperor said as he walks closer to his brother. "But she will be summoned here after I gain your immortality."

VV was about to fight but it was too late, Marianne transferred her spirit into his body, making her control him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" VV exclaimed in anger.

"I shall become immortal first before creating the ideal world. And killing you is somewhat of a vengeance from the attempt of killing my empress," the emperor said before he called out to the gods residing in that world. Upon calling them, he commanded them to kill VV.

VV screamed out in pain and anger as his body slowly deteriorates.

On the outside world, Lelouch and the Black Knights have the upper hand. Prince Schneizel is still on his way back to Japan with his troops. CC, who was busy fighting off the Britannian soldiers, felt the unusual energy coming from the World of Memories.

"Lelouch, something seems off," she said.

"What is it?" asked the former prince but before CC could reply, she was summoned by the emperor into the World of Memories.

"Welcome back, CC," the emperor greeted when he saw the green-haired woman down the elevated platform.

"I could no longer sense the presence of VV," she replied and already has an idea what happened to the immortal geass user.

"Ah, my brother?" the emperor said in amusement. "I had taken care of him. And with that, I was granted the power of immortality just like you."

"The Guren suddenly went on auto-pilot, CC can't be reached for no reason," Kallen reported to Lelouch.

"What did she mean by something is off?" Lelouch asked with gritted teeth.

"Zero, a hundred more troops are coming this way," Haru reported.

"Prepare for the final battle," Lelouch said. "Prince Schneizel has arrived."

The Warlock's QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara