4: Mastermind.

| Jax.|

Scar was still explaining to us me and spice relationship that did not even exist. King was by the wall where the cords was.

" so as I was saying." Scar said Turing towards the blank screen. " wait where's the pictures." I mouthed "thanks." To her for saving the day spice looked at the tv screen confuse.

" um maybe it's dead." I said covering up for King actions.

" it can't be I had it on the charger all night." Scar said checking the laptop.

" or you got a virus from all those porn you watched." Spice yelled making everyone laugh

" That's not even possible." Scar said pushing the buttons on the keyboard we sat back and watched as she abused the laptop. " I give up." She said plopping on the bean bag chair.

" good now we can go over the plan on how to take levi down." Spice said.

" well she here security detail is not really that strong, just a couple so they will be easily to take out." King said.

" what about the coworkers. " I asked  if we was going to do this it had to be the right way.

" they won't be a problem." Scar said tracing imagery shapes on her thighs. I still think we should play this out some more.

" King your gonna continue working there for six months so we have more information."  I said.

King looked at me surprise we told her that she just was going to be working undercover for a week. We needed more information the info she gave good but it wasn't good enough for us to make a plan.

I guess I can do that." King said smiling..

|Levi.|

I pushed her off me pulling my pants back up the door opened and Tim walked in the door.

" dude can you knock." I asked covering My chest.

" stop sticking it every where." Tim said laughing.