Ravnica, City of guilds

Start from the beginning

The boys suddenly duck under a house because a few boars run past them.

( Tajic and his guys to catch Y/N and Ral )

( The boars Y/N and Ral are hiding for )

Both boys come out of their hiding place only to be now surrounded by the boros guild.

Tajic: " Ral Zarek and Y/N L/N i arrest you both for the crime to attack four members of the boros guild with a bow and four arrows, furthermore i arrest you for your exploding pranks against the guilds base in the 14th district, the destruction of the guild mark in the 8th district and finally the destruction of a little base in the 11th district.
The punishment for these crimes according to the laws of the azorios senate is death , and your execution will be held tomorrow morning. "

With these words the hands of Ral and Y/N were restricted and both got seperated, while being brought away into the cells.

                       Timeskip 7 hours
                3 hours left to execution~

Y/N: if i look back Ral, why did we choose to go out this moment, wouldn't it have been better to wait a few more minutes to listen if our escape was a success and the air clean enough to go to our home ?

Ral: * laughs slightly and dry * ah jeez Y/N did i ever say , how much of a pain in the ass you can be Sometimes ? Of course it would've been better to do so, but we didn't thought about it in the moment of heat, and i'm pretty sure those were gruul pets . But nonetheless i'm very happy that i've got the chance to meet ya in this life eh ?

Y/N: * grins idiotic * don't you dare say that now, or else i'm gonna hunt you even After death ! The only thing i regret, is i haven't got the chance, to learn magic, or how to fight properly.

Ral: * smiles * you again with that ?
Don't be ridicioulus ! Although humans have the best affinity for magic, someone like us will never tap into that power, nor will we ever learn how to behave or fight !

            Timeskip 3 hours
             Execution in progress

Tajic: " i thank you all for coming on this short message i send you yesterday, but i wanted to make sure, that you were with us, when we execute the two prankster of the 10th district, Ral Zarek and Y/N L/N. Both are known for their attacks on civilians, nobles and even members of the boros legion. And that is something we can not tolerate, considering, that we are the bringers of justice ! But finally after two years we have caught them yesterday, with the help of the gruul."