Chapter 2

"Pass me the remote" I snapped my fingers at Lizzie who was on her phone. "Calm your ass down, Mikaelson" she rolled her eyes. "Sucks for you, Saltzman, because there are two Mikaelsons here" I took the tv remote. "Hopefully I'll become a Park soon" she wiggled her eyebrows at Jed who just came back in his pajamas. "That was a very subtle" Josie walked in with popcorn bowls. "You gotta do what you have to do" Lizzie popped one in her mouth. "Maybe I just wanted the perfect timing to propose, but now it'll have to wait even more" Jed shrugged. "Hmm just say that you had nothing planned" I chuckled. "We don't all marry the first one we date" Jed teased and put his arm around Lizzie. "Just say we don't all succeed the first time" I kissed Josie's hand. "Enough. Just put the movie" Lizzie blurt out.

"This movie makes me so sad" I wiped away a tear. "Me too" Jed did the same. "It's been only 10 minutes since the movie started" Lizzie sighed. "But Carl and Ellie's love story is so beautiful" I cried out. "It's so beautiful" Jed sobbed. "Hey it's okay" Josie rubbed my back. "Josie, I love you. Don't die and leave me alone please" I crawled in her arms, balling my eyes out. "Who would've thought the infamous Mikaelson tribrid cries watching Up" Lizzie nargued me. "You know she became more of a sensible softie growing up" Josie replied. "I love you too Hope. Now go back with Jed before he feels left out" Josie tucked a piece pf my hair behind my ear. "Yeah, Hope, don't ditch me like that" Jed sniffled. "Sorry" I sat back up beside him on the ground under the blanket.

"Close your eyes kids" Lizzie joked when a sex scene came on the screen. "Lizzie, why would you pick a 16+ movie when we have the kids" Josie played along, pointing me and Jed. "Don't listen to them" I nudged my best friend. "But seriously. Why did you choose Fifty Shades of Grey?" Josie asked her twin. "First of all, it's a really good movie beside all the hot scenes. Second of all, we're watching all the three movies. Last point, I want to give someone ideas. Don't act like you wouldn't like that" Lizzie nodded towards the tv where the elevator kinky scene was playing. "Oh she liked it" I smirked. "You didn't do it for real?" Jed had his mouth opened. "It was so hard not making any sound" Josie giggled. "But you liked it, right?" I quirked an eyebrow. "Hell yes I did" Josie blushed. "Too much details" Lizzie shook her head with her hands on her ears. "Wow Lizzie. Why don't we have a sexual life like your sister" Jed frowned. "Don't you remember last week when we fucked on an actual Ferris wheel" Lizzie answered. "We never did that" I scratched my chin. "Hope, you know I hate heights" Josie said. "That didn't stop you from coming in the plane bathroom" I reminded her. "In a plane bathroom" Jed repeated, deeps in his thoughts. "Whatever" Josie blushed.

"Anyone wants ice cream" I offered when the ice cream scene came in Fifty shades freed. "Keep it for when we're alone" Josie winked. "Never eating ice cream ever in my life" Lizzie grunted. "You won't be saying that when you'll be sucking it out my-" Jed replied but Josie cut him off. "Okay okay" she shook her hands in the air. "We're way to comfortable around each other" she sighed.

"Good night" I told Lizzie and Jed who were talking in the kitchen. "Please don't make too much sound" Lizzie grimaced. "You're the one who put erotic movies" I shrugged. "Don't be too loud" Jed awkwardly smiled. "Josie's the only one who's going to be screaming" I winked at him. "Good night" Josie dragged me out of the room.

————————
"What are you feeling like tonight" I whispered in Josie's ear. "Strap" she broke our kiss to answer.

After putting it on, I took the cock in my hand to direct the head on her entrance. I decided to wait and tease her. I went back up on her body to take her breast in my mouth. "Hope..." she huffed when I gently bit her hard nipple. "Please Hope" she murmured. "Please what?" I asked. "F-F" she muttered. "Fuck me" she exhaled.

As soon as the words slipt out her mouth, I aggressively thrust in, with the full 9 inches. "Ahh!" Josie let out a scream. I leaned in the kiss her. Her hitchy breath was only turning me on even more. "Josie shut up" we heard Lizzie scream. My wife brought her hand on her mouth to choke her laughters and her moans.

After a while of alternative slow and deep thrust to fast and aggressive thrust, Josie finally came. "Lizzie is going to kill you in the morning" I giggled after Josie let out a loud and husked scream. "I don't even care" Josie said, out of breath. "We just cleaned our sheets. Let me clean you out" I engaged to lick her clean.

"Wanna take a shower" Josie proposed me. "You just want a round 2" I smirked. "I have to admit I do. So?" She got up. "Say no more" I got up and followed her.

————————
"Had a great night?" Jed handed me a cup of coffee. "Ask Josie" I winked. "3 rounds" she shrugged. "Yeah..." I sighed. "It wasn't a big night but a good one" I acknowledged. "Can you guys wait until I'm done eating" Lizzie growled. "You're just jealous because you're top can even compete with me" I bragged. "No hate but I'm sure Jed can't compete" Josie laughed. "Whoa why are we taking me down" Jed asked. "You know we still love you" I put a hand on his shoulder. "However I do" I reassured him.

Totally do.

Okay so I didn't have a lot of inspiration. I'm sorry there weren't much smut but I don't want to write too much of it so when I do it's vey detailed you know. I want to put a lot of importance on Jed's and Hope's relationships and the bond the 4 of them have together for an upcoming plot. Hope you like this more humorous story (so far) and don't forget to leave your feedbacks in the comments.