Hell Hath No Fury

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Month Later

Willowdean looked up as Gemma walked into the office carrying two cups of coffee. She sat one down in front of the younger woman before taking a seat across the desk. She grinned as she lit a cigarette.

"I wonder if you'd be willing to do me a favor? It would only be for a few weeks until we can find someone."

Willow quirked a brow. "What's that?"

"I need someone to work at Cara Cara, you know, do the books, keep track of shit. Like I said it would only be until I can get someone else hired. You think Chibs would be okay with it?"

Willow shrugged. "I don't see why he would care one way or the other. It's not like I'll be in front of the camera." They both chuckled as they heard bikes pull in. "Let's go see what he says." When they stepped outside, all thoughts of asking Chibs about Cara Cara flew out of her head as Willow watched Axl jump out of the van covered in blood. She automatically looked around for Chibs, seeing him getting off of his bike, looking no better than her son. She shook her head as she grabbed Axl by the arm when he started to walk by her. "What the hell happened?"

Axl shrugged but wouldn't meet her eyes as he shrugged off her hand. "It's not mine."

Willowdean stared at him for a moment before shaking her head. "What does that mean, exactly?" When he just shrugged again as Chibs walked, Willow put her hands on her hips. "Answer me, Axl!"

He shook his head before smirking at her. "I don't have to. See, you're not my old lady. Hell, without his crow, you aren't even Chibs' old lady, so I don't have to tell you shit."

Willow shook her head as she turned to Chibs. "Do you have anything to say? Do you feel the same way about it? That I don't need to know?"

Chibs looked at her for a long moment before looking away and shrugging. "He's not wrong, luv. You're the one fightin' against gettin' my crow, so we cannae tell ye nothin'."

Willow stared at him for a moment, not believing that he was going to be this big of an ass about a tattoo. Yeah, she'd been stalling, but she had her reasons. She just hadn't wrapped her mind around it yet, but to her, that did not mean that she didn't have a right to know anything about her own son. She looked down at her feet for a moment, well aware that by now everyone on the lot was watching the scene between the three of them. Finally, she nodded before looking up at first her son, then Chibs.

"You know what? You're right. Both of you."

When Chibs lifted a brow and her son smirked at her, she turned on her heels and strode to the office, grabbing her bag and phone before striding back across the parking lot. When she reached her car, she heard Chibs call across the parking lot.

"Come on, Will! let's talk about it!"

She wheeled around and stood beside her open car door with her hands on her hips. "Oh, you don't want to talk about it because I haven't allowed you to brand me like your own personal slave!"

Chibs threw his hands up in the air in frustration. "Shite, woman! That's no' wha' gettin' the crow is about and ye know it!"

Willow's attention was caught by Gemma stepping up next to her. "Where ya goin?"

Willowdean shrugged. "Honestly? I don't know, but I'm gonna need a few days off."

Gemma grinned then, winking at her. "Sounds like a plan. I could use a break myself. Meet me at my house in an hour."

Willow nodded as Axl yelled out to her, still standing beside an obviously pissed-off Scot. "Where are you going, mom?"

The look she shot her son caused him to wince and half of the men now standing with him groaned under their breath. "Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm not you're old lady and... " she motioned to Chibs, "God only knows what I am to him, so I don't have to tell you shit!"

She heard Gemma chuckle as she got in the car and slammed the door, peeling rubber as she left the lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Axl could turn from watching his mom fly out of the parking lot, his head was being rocked back by a slap from a furious Gemma. As he rubbed his cheek, she got in his face. "Don't you ever let me hear you talk to your mother like that! After the shit she went through with your father?" She turned to point a finger at Chibs. "And you! You stood there and let this boy talk to your woman like that? Go ahead and ask Jax what happened the last time he did something like that."

Jax scoffed and shook his head. "It wasn't pretty, man."

Gemma nodded in agreement before shaking her head. "I don't suppose it ever occurred to you to ask Will why she was against getting your crow?"

Chibs shook his head. "Nah, and now... well I guess it's clear why."

Gemma just raised a brow. "Yeah, well she probably didn't volunteer the information thinking that you'd be pissed or an ass about it. I mean, imagine that, right?" She rolled her eyes when Chibs gave her a dirty look before turning to her slightly amused husband. "I'll be taking a few days off with Will. We'll be in touch."

Clay held up a hand, his amusement fading fast. "Whoa! Wait a second, here! Where are you two going and who's gonna run shit around here while you two are gone?"

Gemma kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sure you can handle shit and we don't know yet. It's a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing. Like I said, we'll be in touch."