3 am

I woke up and I turned to the alarm clock which showed it was 3 am. I sat up and unfolded the covers from me. I soon realized I was sitting in a puddle of water.

D:" e- e- eath-Ethan!"

E:"huh. What what? What's wrong"

D:"I  I a think my water broke"

E:"oh my god uhh uhh okay okay just come down I'll go get your hospital bag and pull up with the car just uhhh change and stay calm"

Took about an hour to get all settled in to the room and my dilation was at an eight which meant I had to get ready to start pushing. The pain was too much for me so I took an epidural.

" okay Dominic I'm  going to have you take deep breath's in and deep breath's out then when you take deep breaths out I want you to push as hard as you can okay? Can you do that for me?" Said the doctor

"Okay" I said softy

I was scared but Ethan was right next to me holding my hand telling me it was gonna be OK and how much he loved me. I also took comfort in the thought that my parents were on the next plane over here and so is kat.

*45 minuets in*

"Okay okay you're doing so good Dominique you're doing great I can see the head starting to crown just a little more come on you got it!"

E:"come on baby you're almost there just a little more" he said as I tightened my grip on him

I was so tired but I gave it all I had  and pushed. Then that's when I heard the sound of a baby crying. My baby.

"Ohhh there we go it's a Beautiful baby boy" said the nurse as she took him to be cleaned

I turned to see Ethan in awe crying but that soon faded when I had to keep pushing again.

"Okay dom you did amazing we still have one more baby though. So come on you really have to push okay you can do this"

After about three minutes I herd a second cry again.

" it's a beautiful girl you did it mamas!!" Said the nurse

They brought both of my baby's to me and put them on my chest. Even hovered over me and kiss me on the cheek and then our babies.

"So what are their names?"
......................

Ethan and I decided their names and agreed on them taking his last.

"The girl is Emma and the boy is Jake" said Ethan with a big smile
————————-
*3 days later*

Today was the first day we could finally take the twins home.

Dominiques Snapchat story: