Chapter 2: A new life

It's been three months... three months since I got the call... three months since I moved from Canada to LA.... three months since I've seen kat or my parents... it's amazing how your entire life can change in a second because that's what happened to mine after that one phone call. It's so strange before I used to live my life going unnoticed by people but now I walk out and people know my name, they hug me and ask to take pictures... it's only been a month since "locked" released my name and social media yet I already had 50.1k on insta gram. Life has been pretty good so far... except for missing my best friend but once I start working on the movie she's going to come and visit me every month so now I just have to wait.

The only sad part is I don't have one friend here in LA For the Three months that I've lived in this amazing penthouse I've only really stayed home the only time I go out is to pick up my contract's or  to buy food Besides that I've just been inside.
Today was the day I had to meet the cast and crew that we're going to be a part of "locked" and I was super excited. The producers even sent me something to wear!!

After I got ready a limo came to pick me up when we pulled up to the venue they had a special room for all the cast to meet. Most of them were nice although  others thought they were gods gift to earth and made me feel like crap but I asked for this so I had to suffer through it.

I thought I met everyone but then one of the producers said the person playing my love interest in the movie was running late. I Still had no idea who it could be but it didn't really matter I was just lucky to be here... since this was also the press release for the movie we all had to go down the red carpet only thing was all these actors already knew each other  from different movies they've worked on or had their plus ones walk down the red carpet with them. Everyone had someone to walk the red carpet with!! As the line got closer to me I was getting so nervous!

Dom: *says under her breath* " I can't believe I'm walking this alone!"

" Who says you're alone" someone behind me says
I turned to see who was behind me, he had brown blondish hair, greenish blue eyes, and a black suit on....he was sooo attractive. Our eyes met and it was like the whole world around us faded away, he broke the silence.

"Hey I don't think we've met before my name's Ethan,...Ethan Cutkosky"

Told you he was gonna come out in this chapter!! Also I actually have met Ethan before he's soooo sweet I've been in love with him for awhile so when he put his arm around me I almost passed out😂