✌it. gets. real.✌

(So basically, during the time skip, you end up meeting w/ Suigeneris at an ice cream shop instead of his house)

Ur POV (still)

So, when I got to the ice cream shop, I immediately saw suie. He looked nervous, but I couldn't be more excited to see him.

"Hi ma," he said. "Hi, suie," i said excitedly.

"What do ya want?" He asked. I didn't answer. I just stared into his eyes, cheesy, right? But i just couldn't help myself! He was so perfect!

"Umm, Y/n? U good homie?" "Yeah omg. Sorry, sorry, its just-" he interrupted, " you just couldn't stop lookin at me huh? Ha, i can't blame ya!" "Let's just get our ice cream." i said feeling my face getting red.

We ended up getting the same thing, cookies n cream.

We sat on a wooden bench watching the sunset and having a pretty deep conversation. I can't deny, I started to get a huge crush on him, and not the good, innocent type,

Anyways, we started talking about life. I told him about my mom dying a few years prior and my close relationship with my dad and older sister. I told him about my school life, my friends, my ex boyfriend that treated me like shit. And all he did is listen. He listened and occasionally asked me a few question. It honestly felt so good to get all of that off my chest and I truly felt like he understood.

I felt so close to him. Like I could tell him anything. Like we could be anything. Together. Forever.
...

After we finished our ice cream cones, we both decided to go to his house. Wost. Idea. Ever. But, I'll get to that later.

We walked to his place and thank god that it was a short break because lord knows I have the feet of an 87 year old man with herpies and arthritis.

His house was... well.....breath-taking. It was huge, white, and very modern.

His dad is really nice and chill. His older brother is fairly shy, but very kind (I think he's about 18). The only problem is his mom.