Two!

♥ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ♥
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

♥ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ♥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"BELLA CHILL. HARDIN IS JUST GONNA BE A FRIEND" I say as we walked out the school doors, it was finally the end of the day and I couldn't wait to get home. As we walked to my Jeep I noticed Hardin standing near a black 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle talking to a brunette girl I had never seen before besides today.

"Hardin, you know I hate it at home why can't I just go with you" she kicked a rock that was laying in the parking spot he was occupying.

I walked over to them and smiled only getting a cold stare from Hardin. I wonder what his problem is.

"Hello Elizabeth" I cringe as he say my full name. "It's Lizzie." I stated.

"Mhm whatever you say Elizabeth" he says back leaning against his car. I roll my eyes.

"Hi I'm Olivia, Hardin's sister." she reaches out her hand for me to shake it I gladly excepted it. "I didn't know Hardin had a sister, you're super pretty" she smiled back. "Thank you, so are you" she replied.

"We're about to go shopping then to Mel's Diner for something to eat, you wanna join?" I ask her seeing as I heard what was being said earlier. "Sure I would love to"

"I'll text you later to pick me up Hardin" she says to her brother before we both waved bye walking to my Jeep.

"Bella, Bri this is Olivia, Hardin's sister she's coming with us" I smiled at them as I climbed into the drives seat and Olivia got into the back with Bri.

[•••]

"So Olivia see any guys you think are cute" Bella asked while I was trying on a cute white dress with cherry's on it. Yes I'm not all gothic black that was just a outfit I was wearing.

"Theirs one guy in my math class, he had red hair" "I think his name was Nick" She says causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Be careful with that one his sister is a bitch trust me" I say poking my head out of the dressing room curtain in the boutique we were currently in.

"Thanks for the heads up" she says back. "So may I ask what's going on with you and my brother" she smirked. I secretly smile before I poke my head out again. " Absolutely nothing I just showed him around today."

"Mhm I see the way he looks at you, he see's something interesting in you" she stats. I just nod.

[•••]

We step into Mel's Diner see half the school there but it doesn't surprise us cause it's the most popular hang out in this town. We walk over to our original booth we always sit in. The waiter comes to take our orders.

"Can I get a vanilla milkshake and a plate of fries" The lady nods and takes the girl's orders.

"Mean girl three clock" I hear Bella mumbles as our gazes shifted to the door, there stood Jake with his arm around Tessa then Jessica and Nick.

Nick looks over catching a glance of Olivia and comes over. "Hey Olivia" he smirked.

"Hi Nick, what may I help you with" she beamed at him. "I need a little help with the chemistry assignment"

Soon a dark shadow towered over me. I looked up to see Hardin.

"To close to my sister Nick" He says not taking his eyes off me right when our food arrived.

"Slide over" Hardin says staring at me, I quickly moved over. He sat down taking one of my fries. "So this is what you do for fun, Elizabeth" he says as his accent pops out more.

"If you must know we do other things to like, go to the movies, we do bonfires, swimming in the lake, parties." I started listing things

"Well maybe you could let me take you to the movies sometime" he says with a straight face.

"Sure Hardin"

[•••]

"Guys me and Hardin aren't gonna date it's just a friendship" I say looking at the phone we were all on FaceTime me Bella,Bri, and Liv.

"I really think my brother likes you" Liv says as I curl a piece of my hair.

" We're just friends guys, I can't stress this enough" I giggle as Hardin comes into Liv's room I spot his tattooed body on the screen.

"Liv, our sperm donor wants to speak to us"

"Ok, girls I'll talk to y'all in the morning bye" Liv says before hanging up leaving the group.

"I saw your face when you saw Hardin, Lizzie." Bri laughs. "I'm going to sleep" I smiled before waving ending the call.

I finished my last curl and laid back on my bed sighing.

Don't forget to vote and comment!