Battle with Volpina.

Start from the beginning

As some other headlines added up, Marinette shot up from the embrace she was with, with Adrien. "It's time to take matters into our own hands and stop this akuma." 

From the other room, a groggy little cat by the name of Plagg flew into the room. He stared at the girl in pink overall shorts and a white short sleeved top underneath with white sneakers, then he stared at the boy who had a black leather jacket on with a white top under it, black ripped jeans and black sneakers. The black kwami yawned and nestled into Marinette's open hair.

Tikki flew in too, she stopped as she saw the expressions in the room; confusion. Making her way over to her best kwami friend's owner, she sat on top of his shoulder, listening intently to what her own wielder had to say.

"A-As I was saying, our city needs our help. We'll get nowhere if we can carry on like this." She explained.

"Come on Tikki, spots on!" Her spandex suit now replaced her overalls as the spotted hero waited for her partner to transform. 

All the bright lights disturbed Plagg's nap as he had to be forcefully awoken. He rolled his eyes.

"Come on, Plagg, time to transform." Adrien was about to strike his transformation pose when Plagg yawned, tremendously loud.

"I'm not going anywhere until my energy is full. Give me another 5 minutes."

"We dont have 5 minutes." Adrien said. "Come on bud, transform me and I'll give you triple the amount of your camembert." He offered.

"Ooohh, deal!" The tiny kwami shook his hand with Adrien's index finger. "But I dont do exchanges." He crossed his arms. "Or refunds."

"Plagg, claws out!"

Jumping and leaping under Paris's broad daylight was Ladybug and Cat Noir, making their way to where they last saw the supervillain on TV, the Grand Palais. They crept on to the roof of it like they did when they had to fight a pigeon lover called Mister Pigeon. Two birds of a feather, flap together.

The two superheroes cautiously entered the museum, only to find that it was empty? Ladybug furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wait, wasn't the villain here when we saw it on TV?" Cat asked, rubbing his forefinger on his chin.

"Yes. We cant be too sure if whoever this villain is, is in here. Be careful." Ladybug warned and the two jumped down and started to explore every little place where the akuma might of been hiding.

Ladybug went over to her partner. "No luck?" 

"You're the bug." Cat Noir said, looking inside a garbage bin then popping his head back out to look at his lady. "You're filled with all kinds of luck."

The feminine hero rolled her eyes and looked away, only to see an orange blob moving horizontally through the air. "Bingo." She said, looked back to see the male who was looking in the same direction as her. 

They both smirked at each other.

Extending his baton and spinning her yoyo, the two followed the what assumed to be, the villain, as she went to the park, using her flute to cause trouble and mayhem along the way.

The spotted hero hid in a tree whilst the boy in leather was about to pounce forward. Ladybug quite relentlessly took a hold of her ally cat's tail and pulled him backwards. 

"Hey!" He said, pouting and stroking his tail that was in pain.

"Sorry." Ladybug gave a nervous smile and rubbed the back of her head. "OK, I've got a plan, but no funny business." She said, intertwining her hands with each other as a goofy smile pulled at her lips.