The Dark Flame Master Isnt Gone

Yuuta POV

The machine said "You win a free drink. Yay" and I was shocked. That dang rikka ask if I do accept her "powers" now. well I replied her by saying she looked surprised too since she also didn't know we would get a free drink... why do I have to take her home... its annoying

We are finally in a train and she starts talking about some random things again like how B and A stands for banana and apple and it differs by the season so i have to be careful... I replied with yeah yeah while ignoring what she just said

We have finally arrived at our block and she is holding her own bag and using her roller shoes.... she isn't even walking and I've to carry her things... I told her we are finally here so can she stop wasting my time now. My sister called out for me and ask me to check something out in our house. When we arrived at my place, i open the door and saw a lot of boxes of items and my sister tells me that its for Ms. Takanashi but she wasn't home so the movers ask if we can take care of it for her. And I said they call themselves movers? like seriously why this. I turned and look at rikka and ask if all these are hers. She starts talking gibberish again and said "I returned home late due to the overseers' interference. I should've been home by three according to pla-" and that's when i stop her and karate chop her forehead a few times. My sister was shocked and ask who was she. I told her she was Ms. Takanashi's little sister and they are living together... I stop and ask rikka why does she have so much stuff, its too many for one person. She took some things out and said they are all her precious treasures. I spoke in a loud voice telling her "Don't tell me its all junk like that!" My sister told me she will go and get dinner ready and rikka added "There are many useful items here" and that's when she pull out her umbrella (those that watch the anime should know its her signature weapon) and open it. I said that its spring-loaded and she added that it could be used as a weapon. Gungnir! and when defending, she close it and open it and while doing that she says Schwarz shoot. She does that twice and I told her I got it. After that I passed her a box and ask her to take her stuff. She slowly brought the things up and I felt bad so I decided to help her carry her things up. It took a long while and when we finished moving all the boxes up, she thank me for helping her and I told her as she should. Afterwards I asked her where is her sister and she said that her sister always comes home late. We both headed down to my place to have dinner with my family. 

My mom said "Another takanshi-san? you're as pretty as your sister. Good luck Yuuta." I asked "what for?" and my sister kuzuha, asked rikka what happened to her eye. I said don't worry about it. there's nothing wrong with it or anything. Rikka starts saying things about her "Wicked Eye" and I stopped her story by placing down the salad and told her to spare us the backstory. My youngest sister, Yumeha, came running in the kitchen with my old sword and hit me with it. As I tried to tell her to stop, she hit me again. She said its cool and I replied with its not. Rikka came in and said that its so cool and she told my sister if she slung that over her back, it'd be perfect! Kuzuha said that I did that before and I wore a black coat with the sword on my back. I said her name and she stopped. My mom had to add that I had some strange ideas back then. Always chanting spells or whatever my words were before meals. I ask my mom isn't it time for her to leave for her night shift. She pout and said yessir... 

After dinner I went back to put my sword while saying to myself that I told my family that those items were trash and they just go rummaging through it anyways.... Rikka came out and said Trash? I replied her with yeah and she told me that "that's the life of the Dark Flame Master" I told her that I left it all behind me. She asked why and I said that it's embarrassing. She replied with that's cool and I told her that its not. Not even slightly. She look down and she was sad. I told her  "All of those stuff are all totally pointless. There's no such thing as the Flames of Darkness or the Power of the Dark Dragon. It's all so stupid." She still continue saying No and the power is real. I said it isn't and she replied with it is.. I was getting annoyed so I said come on- but I stopped as I saw how serious she was when she said it is. She asked me don't throw the things away. She continued looking down with a sad face. While I was packing the boxes, I turned around and looked at her. I sigh and said " Vanish into the embrace of dark flames!" She looked up shocked. After that I started putting the boxes back into my room. I told her "Don't get me wrong. I just thought they'd be too valuable to just throw away. Ill make some money by putting them up for auction instead" She was happy said said Okay. I invited her to go inside together as saying out in the rain will make us catch a cold. She said okay and came into the house with me. I thought to myself "Though I said that, spring was actually quite warm this year."

That's the end of episode one guys. Took a while to make this i know. But yea wanted to make another story since you guys are adding this to your library. Ill try make the next one when i can so yea.