The first contract

Yuuta POV

Rikka's right eye started to glow. I got so scared until she tripped something and fell onto me. She looked at me with both eyes. Her color contact fell off and i can see both her eyes are blue. She must have realized it as she looked away and say "wait a minute, ill put it back"

After that happened, she said "Oh no... I can feel it... inside me..." as im giving her the eye drops. I told her to stop saying weird things. I told her the last time that I put that all behind me and she shouldnt come anywhere near me. She said that ive seen her eye so the contract between us is complete ( youll see this contract being important in the series) and that we share the heart of darkness and we are spiritual soulmates. I replied her "thats soo deep." we both had to go so i told her ill be going first and she should hurry up.

We all assembled at the hall for a freshman address. the teacher called out the freshman representative and i was busy thinking to myself "if that weirdo latched onto me like that, there must still be something off about me." I sigh and looked up to see that Nibutani was the freshman representative. After the whole thing, we returned to class to start the introductions.

After the introductions, the teacher called it a day and told us to check our schedule when we get back home. Isshiki tapped my back and asked if I got time after this as a few of us are going for lunch together. I replied him surprisingly " youre inviting me? Are you sure thats okay?" he asked why and started assuming is it cuz of takanashi. I wondered who is takanashi and he told me its the girl i took to the nurse's office earlier. I looked in front to see takanashi and isshiki assumed i promised her to walk home together. I told him I didnt and want nothing to do with her at all. We exchanged a few words until one of our classmates called for isshiki if he is coming. He replied he is and told me lets go. As I stood up, the teacher called me and rikka was right next to her...

The teacher explained everything to me and told me to take her back home. I asked her why me and she showed me Rikka's address. I realized why she called me now. Rikka lived one level above me. 

I called isshiki and told him im sorry and ill come next time for sure as im at the train station with rikka... I asked rikka when did she moved in as i thought the only person living above me was some office lady. She says some weird thing but she moved in the day before yesterday and takanashi Tooka was her sister. We exchanged a few words but she continued with some of her crazy thinking and she explained to me. She ask for my help as the 'Dark Flame Master' and we both can defeat her and find the 'Deep Horizon'. I told her to forget the name and she stood up as she told me she created a new attack for me. She showed me and called it Judgment Lucifer. She was wearing roller shoes and her antennae hair moved.  I asked her is she five or something as she is wearing roller shoes. She told me it have superior mobility and she went to do some crazy things with her roller shoes and said "I broke a few of my ribs... But it works. And its cool" I told her to stop it as we are in public as I stood up and offered to buy her a drink. She started saying a cheat code for a game. The train arrived but she is still saying the cheat code. "UP! UP! DOWN! DOWN! LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT!" and she asked me to insert the coin in and she completed the 'Cheat code' and the train doors left and we had to wait for the next train. She said this is a mana potion. I got mad and I scolded her but the machine said something...

Alright another cliffhanger. oh how i love cliffhangers as it gets so exciting. This is still the first episode fyi so yea. but we are coming to the end of the first episode. Thanks for reading my book again and stay tune for whats gonna happen since the contract will play a very important role in this anime. for those who watched it please dont spoil it. Anyways good night