Part One

You screamed. Not in pain or fear, but rather, a scream of joy. After having waiting months, you were finally there, with your best friend, too. It was a dream come true. You turned to your right, catching a glimpse of your friend's equally excited expression.

"Quit staring," He grumbled, shooting you a cheeky grin, "Or am I just that handsome?"

You scowled playfully, snapping your gaze away from him. "I was thinking about Yoongi."

"Fair enough," Liam shrugged, about to say something else when the lights dimmed suddenly. He clutched onto your arm. "Holy shit, Y/n, it's starting!"

You didn't answer him, choosing instead to focus your attention on the stage. It was further away than you would've liked, but you were still infinitely thankful to be there. A little extra distance was fine. Your hand wrapped around Liam's arm, mirroring the way he was clinging on to you. You could barely contain your excitement from being able to see them. The screen gave you a wonderful view of what was happening on the stage, and to your utter delight, an equally wonderful view of Yoongi- along with the other members, of course. They greeted the crowd as normally did. You had seen it countless times in videos online, but nothing could ever compare to seeing the real thing. It was phenomenal. The crowd's cheers died down as the music started- as if everyone was anticipating what was about to come. Their hearts were probably racing, their eyes shining and their smiles growing as they stared at the stage.

"Bultaoreune." Yoongi's voice carried across the sea of fans, reaching your ears and successfully giving you your first heart attack of the night. You heard a squeal, and turned to see it was from Liam. But could you blame him? Hoseok was amazing. His verse was followed by your bias' verse- you couldn't resist the urge to let out a joyful scream of your own as Yoongi's verse ended, Jungkook beginning to sing.

As the concert went on, you found yourself screaming and cheering almost constantly throughout. You knew that the sore throat you were sure to have the next day would be totally worth it, though, so you continued your ecstatic cheers.

The concert was coming to a close now, and you couldn't help but feel sad about it. Listening to each member's final speech filled you with a sense of melancholy. Especially Jungkook's. You're not quite sure what it was, but something about the way Jungkook spoke sent the butterflies in your stomach into a frenzy. You stood, watching with a soft smile as the seven men disappeared backstage. The cheers didn't stop there, though. They continued until the entire crowd would surely have lost their voice. You sniffed, glancing towards Liam, only to freeze when you saw the tears in his eyes.

"I-I don't even know why I'm crying!" He exclaimed, "I know we still have the fan-meet but I-"

You cut him off, "We should go now. There'll be a huge queue. Come on. You can cry once you've met them," You pulled the man by his hand, sending him a gentle smile. Liam sniffed, replying with a bright grin and a determined nod. Then, he grabbed your hand, pulling you into a run, straight by the 'no-running' signs. You had to get there quickly.

-
Jungkook threw his head back with a deep sigh, leaning into the chair. He lay there for a while, just relaxing as the stylists worked around him. They re-styled his hair, and all of his makeup while he remained almost perfectly still. He had already changed, so at least he didn't have to worry about that while he rested. As he sat there, Jungkook began to think. His mate was in the crowd today. He had found his mate- Well, he had come very close to finding his mate, at least. It wouldn't be too long now. As long as his mate was attending the fan-meet, everything would be fine.

But what if she wasn't?!

His face paled, more doubts creeping into his mind. What if his mate didn't like him?! What if she didn't want to date him?! What if he messed something up?!

...What if she already had a boyfriend...?!

He growled out at the thought, startling the stylist slightly. Jungkook laughed it off, quietly apologising. He couldn't accept the thought of his mate already having someone- it just wasn't right. He was the one for you- not anyone else. You were his mate, after all. Once you knew that, you'd ditch any lover you had before, he was sure of it. But...what if you didn't...? Jungkook groaned at he thought, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He glanced up at the stylist to find that she was already making her way over to Jimin. He stood up, walking out of he crowded room and into his dressing room. No one would disturb him in there. Besides, it was locked now, so they couldn't even if hey tried. Nodding to himself, Jungkook clicked the 'call' button, tapping his foot as he waited for them to pick up.

"Hey, Jungkook, don't you have a concert right now? What are you doing?"

Jungkook dismisses his questions, "Yugyeom, my mate's at the concert. I need your help."