First of all he buys the meat sacrifice, he knows at the very least that Katsurou likes beef as much as his dad, he buys the best meat he can buy in the market, two boxes worth and had it delivered to his address as soon as possible, next was well, non edible gifts. It's very rare to find, he's not sure if Izuku is aware of it but while he's rummaging through toys in the toy store, he found a nendoroid of Izuku at the very far back of the shelves, it seems to be the last of his kind in the whole store, he knows Katsurou likes Izuku so he gets it, since Izuku is an underground hero, this was literally the only merch they had of him.

He thought of buying his own merch for Katsurou too since they look the same,e but decided not to if he still wants to live another day. For Izuku... Katsuki just gets him a nice grey sweater and some cat treats since Izuku doesn't really want a lot of things in life aside from meat, cat treats, pets and warm things,

Still it really doesn't feel like enough since you know, been gone for awhile kind of shiz but he hopes it will suffice. He runs back home and arrives with 3 minutes to spare, he rings the doorbell, the foot pats he hears definitely does not belong to Izuku and he wasn't too surprised to see Katsurou opening the door, two red orbs stared back at him before Katsurou screams.

"Mama there's a weird stranger carrying weird things up front! Activate the traps!"

"Katsurou what? Wait I'm coming-"

"No mama! Just activate the traps!" Thankfully, Izuku arrives before Katsurou can convince him to open up the traps, Katsuki sighs in relief.

"Deku! I'm home-"

"That is not the thing I want to hear at this moment."

"... Izuku, sweetie, I'm home." He murmurs, dropping the things he was holding down the ground as he hugs his husband. Then he feels a small feet stomping down his foot, it doesn't hurt, but knowing who did it kind of hurt.

"Don't do that to mama, grandpa told me no one is allowed to do that." Katsurou says, looking determined, Izuku giggles.

"Grandpa is just overreacting, Katsurou, don't mind him."

"No mama, I say too, no one is allowed to do that except for me, up please." Katsurou says, sticking his hands out, Izuku immediate carries him and walks back in the house, Katsuki immediately follows after, carrying the things he bought inside, he gets into the kitchen and is met with the cake Izuku and Katsurou has been working for awhile now.

"Kacchan, happy birthday!" Izuku chirps, putting Katsurou down the ground with a protest from the small blond before he hugs his husband, "sorry I was a bit mad earlier but you wouldn't have come home if I wasn't."

"No, sorry I didn't take the day off, I really should've, I'm sorry." Katsuki murmurs, kissing Izuku.

"Hey! Grandpa said no one is allowed to do that!" Katsuki whines, "Mama! Don't kiss him! That's illegal!"

Izuku was the one to pull away, laughing lightly as he finally paid attention to Katsurou who was whining and stomping his feet in the ground, he wouldn't calm down until Izuku reassured him that he won't be doing any of that to Katsuki again. He then carries Katsurou and Katsurou glares at Katsuki so so hard, it was a bit worrying.

They had the cake after, it was a bit too dry, a bit too bland but Izuku and Katsurou never liked sweet things and didn't seem to have trouble eating it. The ice cream, thankfully was okay, Katsuki's favorite flavor, coffee.

"Kacchan, it's nice to have you back, I thought I had to throw away our bed." Izuku chirps, leaning his head on Katsuki's shoulder..

"You were really planning on it?"

"I don't make empty promises, Kacchan." Izuku murmurs, Katsurou was warily glancing at them as he ate his ice cream.

"Hey, you got your day off right? Get a week off too." Katsurou says, "I want to spend a week with you. Mum, get him to stay for a week."

"I'm not sure-"

"I'm sure your dad would love that, wouldn't he?" Izuku chirps, wrapping a hand on Katsuki's arm, making sure he can feel his claws, "right? You'd want to spend a week with us, right Katsuki?"

"Of course! I mean why wouldn't I!" He says, warily glancing at Izuku, the greenette huffs, looking a bit annoyed before he let out a smile to his son.

"Just, let me talk to your dad a bit, you can keep eating ice cream, Katsurou!" Izuku says before he drags Katsuki away, making sure they're not within earshot, he hisses at Katsuki.

"Kacchan, this is the first time Katsurou ever expressed wanting to spend any time you with you! Do you want him to believe you're nothing but a good for nothing father who can't even be there when he needs you? You've been gone for far too long, I don't care if it's your birthday today! You haven't been in your son's life an eight of his life time and he's only like what, 2 and a half years old? I don't care what kind of excuse you have, you're staying a week, got it?"

"Deku-"

"Kacchan."

"N-Nevermind, I'll tell them not to bother me for a week. I got it." Katsuki murmurs, "I'm sorry, I'll try to be better."

"Don't say you'll try, I'll rip your head off if you don't do it." Izuku huffs before he leans up to kiss Katsuki-

"Mama! You told me you won't do that with him anymore!" Izuku pulls away, surprised.

"K-Katsurou-?!"

"Mama! You have to wash your face now! It's dirty, he kissed it! Mama, come, or you'll get germs!" Katsurou whines, grabbing Izuku's hands and dragging him away, the greenet following after obediently.

Hm.