Chapter 2

Katsuki for the first time in his career as a pro hero, issued himself a week off work, he placed it in his office, Ground Zero is away, do not call him, do not try to call him, anyone that tries will get hit when he comes back to work. He emphasised that he is NOT going to work this week no matter how important it is, there is like a couple hundred thousands of pro heroes in Japan, they can take care of it, he isn't taking anyone's shit, he is taking a week off and that's it and he will be back next Monday.

So today's Monday morning, Katsuki woke up extra early and made them breakfast, he never has time to cook for Deku anymore even in weekends even though Izuku absolutely adores his cooking, it always made him feel bad that Izuku always had to eat breakfast with only himself and Katsurou but not in this week. He made a couple of stacks of Izuku's favorite breakfast, bacon waffles, he's not sure what Katsurou likes so he just makes him the same thing because who doesn't like bacon waffles? He also cooked them some sweet sausages that they had in the fridge.

He got a fancy tray they never really used, placed three plates filled with 5 bacon waffles and 3 sausages each, placed the whipped cream and maple syrup to the side, he knows Izuku doesn't like fizzy drinks, and not sure about Katsurou ( it got him a bit down realizing he doesn't know a lot about his son ) so he just got them apple juice that's in the fridge, he almost forgets to put their forks and knives on the tray.

He goes back to their bedroom, he did have a bit of trouble getting in the door but he did, carefully placing their breakfast on their bedside table, he woke up Izuku.

"Mhm, Katsurou go back to sleep, it's too early." He murmurs.

"Deku, it's me." Izuku stays still for a couple of moments before he yawns, waking up, he sits up and looks at Katsuki, looking a little bit groggy.

"Kacchan?"

"I made you breakfast." Katsuki says, lifting the tray again, Izuku gasps.

"Kacchan, my favorite... Ah I missed your cooking so much!" He murmurs, Izuku takes the tray into his lap and wakes up Katsurou who was apparently a light sleeper and woke up immediately.

"Mom?"

"Katsurou, daddy made us breakfast!" He chirps, a happy grin on his face, Katsurou sat up, he looks like he's glaring st the food, or maybe he always looks like that? Katsuki gets into the bed, next to Katsurou so their son is in the middle.

"Do you need help cutting your waffle?" Katsuki asks.

"You think I can't do it by myself you old man?!" Ouch.

"Hey! Katsurou, be nice, your father cooked you breakfast, say sorry and say thanks for the food." Katsurou looked at Bakugou, making sure that his mama couldn't see and gave him the most sourest look Katsuki had ever seen in his entire life, double ouch.

"Sorry and thanks for the food." Is all he says, Izuku shifts a bit closer and places the tray on Katsurou who looks proud to hold the tray.

They eat breakfast in silence, Katsurou scarfs down the food like a dying man, Izuku eats too slowly while Katsuki eats in normal speed. Izuku looks really happy and Katsurou seemed to be enjoying the food.

"This is really good! Why can't you cook for us all the time?" Katsurou asks when he finishes his food, looking up to Katsuki, triple ouch.

"Katsurou... nevermind, I'll wash the dishes-"

"No it's fine, I'll wash them." Katsuki says, already taking the plates from off of them.

"Are you sure?" Katsuki nods.

"I can do it." Katsurou says, Izuku stares before he smiles.

"Why don't you let daddy help you too, Katsurou?"