𝐯𝐢𝐢. shaun

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

chapter seven
oh, who's this?

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘
.
┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

Sean didn't understand how some people could just not stop and stare at her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, he didn't know how to-he wasn't complaining, though. He wasn't going to take his eyes off of her any time soon, anyway.

He smiled to himself. He was lucky as hell to get her to go on a date with him.

Kaycee was the most beautiful girl he'd ever laid his eyes on-he was going to say that over and over again, and nothing was going to change his mind. It had already been set in stone, a well-known fact in his head.

His eyes trained on her, he trailed after her as they tried to make their way through the busy streets of the bustling city. They were on the same street as the coffee shop she worked at-the very same café where he'd first laid eyes on her, and she'd first laid eyes on him.

Sean didn't know why he was walking behind her and not beside her-if he was being honest, it made him look like a stalker more than anything.

It didn't make sense, really. It would've made a lot more sense if he just walked right next to her, right?

Nope. Not in his head, at least.

If he hadn't walked behind her then he wouldn't have seen what was standing right front of him right now.

Strands of her hair blew behind her, brushing ever-so-slightly against her cheeks, dusted with the slightest shade of red. Small, soft giggles slipped from her lips, smile stretching from ear-to-ear.

The sun set in its place amidst the cotton-like clouds, sunlight seeped through who even knows how many branches and leaves, before shining down onto the skin of the smiling girl that stood beneath it.

It looked like something taken straight out of one of his dreams. Just picture it-the girl of your dreams, sunlight shining onto her skin, smiling, and small leaves slowly falling around her.

Hell yeah.

It was gorgeous, not to mention the fact that the girl was absolutely glowing-oh, who was he kidding, she was always glowing.

Sean shook his head, smiling to himself. He sighed, Kaycee Rice truly is a sight to behold.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when she stopped in her tracks, turned on her heel, and whipped herself around. "Sean, can't you walk a little bit faster?"

Smiling, Sean shook his head and caught up to her, his hand scratching the back of his neck, almost shyly, sheepishly. "Sorry," he said. "I don't know, I feel like my hands are really weighing me down-maybe you could hold them for me?"

Kaycee couldn't have missed the smug-ass look on his face, the smirk tugging at his lips, and the snicker that nearly slipped from his lips the second her cheeks had turned into a shade of red.

"Relax, angel," he said, his voice as smooth as silk. "I was just kidding. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to-"

Sean didn't know he'd taken breathing for granted until it was all too late. It felt like every last ounce of air in his lungs had been emptied out. His breath got caught in his throat, cutting himself off.