.:Chapter 19: Last Time:.

I told them.

I told them how, 3 days after Sable was born, they had to inject her with Moroi blood, because she didn't have enough.

I told them, how when I was guarding Lissa, and when I was noticeably pregnant, every time a Strigoi touched my skin, it shocked Sable, extremely bad.

I told them, how while I was holding Sable, the darkness inside me tried to steal her light and she almost suffocated because she couldn't breathe.

I told them, about when I was having a darkness overload, that I burned Sable, and that it still happens, so I have to be careful.

Lissa already knew, but what I told them put her and Tasha in tears.

Christian looked pained, as he stared at the ground.

Dimitri stared at me in shock, as he sat on the couch.

"Somebody say something." I said, after a moment of silence. "Before I lose it."

Dimitri stood up and walked over to me.

Before I could ask him what he was doing, he grabbed my face and kissed me.

In front of everyone.

Someone gasped.

Tasha.

"Oh my God!" I thought. "I forgot! She's having his baby!"

But I didn't care.

For that moment, I was perfectly okay.

Until he pulled away.

When he pulled away, I looked straight at the ground, with tears in my eyes.

"How are you gonna be more, careful?" Tasha asked, ignoring that her baby daddy just kissed me.

"Well, with Dimitri around me, helps alot. Like Sable, this baby could have the same effect from him."

"Which is?" She asked.

"Because he was once Strigoi, and was changed back, he has more light in his soul than dark. That's why I told him to hold Sable, while I was mad. It helps." I explained. "I burned her because she was too close, before. I won't let it happen again."

"How did you know that, that's the reason it helps her? Couldn't it be... I don't know... Something else?..." Tasha said, hinting.

I froze.

"She can't tell him now..." I thought, to myself. "It's just getting better."

And she knows that.

She's trying to get back at me.

"Don't instigate it." Lissa said, through the bond. "Let it go."

I nodded, and said, "I'm sure. It's not anything else. Sonya does the same thing."

"Rose..." said a familiar, voice.

I instantly froze and closed my eyes.

"No..." I breathed. "Not again."

It came out as a whisper, or a low wind.

I slowly turned around, and opened my eyes.

It's too late.

Most of them were already here.

And the worst part is, that it's not just me and Sable this time.

I can't let them touch me, or I could lose my new baby.

And Lissa's here too.

And Tasha, Christian, Rosie, and Dimitri.

Oh no...

There's ghosts everywhere.

And Victor Dashkov is leading them, again.

I quickly ran into my room and grabbed my stake, off my dresser.

When I ran back out, I tossed it to Lissa, as they all looked at me, confused.

"Charm it." I said, as I ran to the sliding glass door, and opened it. "Sable!" I called.

She came running to the door.

I picked her up before she could say anything, then I let Rosie in and locked the door.

"Rosie, Christian, and Tasha, go lock yourselves in Sable's room." I said, quickly, as I clutched Sable to my chest.

She had her arms wrapped around my neck, and her legs around my waist. She had her face in my throat, so she couldn't see what I was about to do.

Christian had picked up Rosie, and was rushing Tasha, into the room.

Once I heard the locks click, I relaxed a little, but Sable was still in pain. I could feel it.

Lissa and Dimitri were standing behind me, both confused.

She handed me, my stake and asked, "Rose? What's going on?"

"The wards are down. They're down and he's back, again." I said, facing Victor, as more ghosts came through the walls.