How strange!

The next day, I was at school and everything was going just right. When the class was over Rihaan came running to me, he was looking frustrated. I didnt know what will be happening next. I stood there confused, he came to me, grabbed my hand and took me with him. We were running, and I had no idea where he was taking me. I asked him several times, but he kept quiet. We stopped at some place, there were trees everywhere. It was like a forest, then he took me a little further and there I saw a waterfall. It was very beautiful, I was tracing every detail of the place astonishingly. All of a sudden he came closer, took my hands kept them on his shoulders, and held my waist. Our eyes were locked, he was smiling at me and I was still trying to figure out what was happening. I looked down, my head was resting on this chest. Everything was silenced, I was listening to his heartbeats. He pulled me closer and leaned down towards my ears, we were almost hugging. He broke the silence "how are you feeling?" he asked. "I dont know." I replied. His voice was soft, he kept on asking questions and I kept replying.

"Are you feeling alright?" he asked, I nodded my head in a yes.

"Are you feeling cozy?" he asked, I said yes.

"Are you feeling safe?" he asked, I said yes again.

"Are you afraid of me?" he asked, I said no.

"You should be" he said. I was clueless, I pushed him back and asked what he meant. He didnt say anything and kept smiling. It was creepy, I asked him again and he took me near the fall. We stood there for a few seconds, our hands were entwined. I asked him again, "Can you please tell me whats going on?" He looked into my eyes, left my hand, moved back a little and pushed me off the cliff. "You should be afraid of me." he screamed.

I woke up, looked around, it was dark everywhere, my vision cleared after a few seconds and I was able to see myself somewhere. I was in my room, on my bed and that was a dream. It felt so real, I was terrified and unable move. I was sitting still, thinking about my dream. I viewed the time, it was 4:00 A.M. and everything was calm and silent except for my heart, my heartbeats were loud enough to be heard clearly. I tried to relax myself by saying it was just a dream several times with my eyes closed. I somehow managed to leave the bed and moved towards the window, I opened the curtains and took a glance at the sky, the moon and the stars were shining bright. I adored the night sky, the stars always made me feel alive. I usually sit near the window watching the stars whenever I feel alone, but right now I was not just feeling alone, I was missing something, a part of mine was lost somewhere in that dream. I had him for once and the very next moment it was all gone. I was unable to figure out why that even happened, why I had a dream like that, why I saw him pushing me, I had so many questions running around my mind and the worst thing was, I didnt know the answers to anyone. A while later I found myself sitting near the window and thinking about him for like almost an hour, and now another thing was concerning me, why I was thinking about him, I was feeling like a fool because we just met and I was starting to have him on my mind for hours. I restrained myself of the thoughts and went back to sleep and this time, trying not to think about anything.

Mom came to wake me up the next day, I told her that I was not willing to leave my bed. She got worried because I never skipped school, so she started checking if I was sick. I convinced her that I was alright by agreeing to get up and go to school. Sara was already here to pick me and I wasnt ready yet so she got doubtful too. I went to get dressed ignoring the fact that I didnt wanted to see him. When I was stepping downstairs, I heard mom and Sara talking about me, I laughed at them as they were having meaningless conversation about me, I claimed that I was totally fine and they do not have to worry. I kissed mom goodbye and we left.

When we reached school, I was praying in my head that I do not see him. I was feeling awful after that dream and it kept going on in my mind like a movie. I wanted to distract myself, so I went to library. Usually there are very few people, so it feels more comfortable than any other place, and Ive always liked spending my time with books, I also call them my best friends. I took any random book and started reading, I finished only a few pages when I received a call from Sara. She told me that prof. Seth was looking for me and he wanted me to meet him in the staff room as soon as possible. I left the book at its place and headed towards the staff room. I stood out and knocked, on seeing me Prof. Seth came out and asked for a little help. He wanted me to teach chemistry to a student because he was busy those days and he had orders from the principal, so he asked me to be an auxiliary in his place. I agreed, as it wasn't tough for me to teach, and I just had to spend two more hours in school. He thanked me for my cooperation and I left.