Peeping Tom Cat

Chase Young had moved to his throne room and sat down, closing his eyes. He crossed his arms and also crossed one leg over the other. Jack had followed him after releasing one of his Jack Bots to carry his cat back to the neighborhood that he lived in so that it could begin its mission to scout out the sleep over.

"I think this is utterly ridiculous," Chase commented, having failed to get away from the red head. "I also don't know why you have to be here to do this. Wuya isn't at your so called secret base."

"No. But I don't want to chance her being there," Jack suddenly commented to Chase's annoyance. He flipped a switch which turned on the screen that connected to the cat's visual and auditory sensory equipment. Instantly a video feed came through.

What was first seen was grass as the small cat moved through the yard which the robot had set it down in. The one thing Chase had to be impressed with was, the robot could actually move like a real cat. However, he knew that this was going to end badly. Anything and everything having to do with Jack Spicer found some way or another to end badly. It then leapt up onto the window sill.

"So, you're telling me that you are the one who went back into the past?"

"Yeah Dojo," Kimiko's face quickly went back to normal.

"So… Kimiko and Lian-Li are the same person?" Dojo asked.

"Duh," Kimiko rolled her eyes.

"Shush… we have an intruder!" Katnappe slowly crept towards the windowsill. Chase Young had an idea where this was going and was suddenly glad that he was going to get to see the evil genius new toy get glomped. "Oohh… a kitty."

"A robot kitty," Kimiko muttered. "I think Jack is behind this."

"So… there was a peeping tom cat?" the blond girl purred. "I really like this toy of his. I think I'll keep it."

"No! You can't keep my cat bot! IT'S MINE!" Jack suddenly yelled.

"Well… we could modify the commands so that it no longer up loads a feed to him and doesn't obey his commands anymore," Kimiko suddenly said, taking the cat from Katnappe. She fiddled with it for a few seconds then the screen went blank.

"My, my, my…" Chase laughed. "I told you it wasn't a good idea."

"Well, I found out some useful information," Jack commented. "I found out that Kimiko and Lian-Li are the same person."

"Do you even know what that means Spicer?" Chase raised an eyebrow, an amused look on his face.

"Yes… well… no," Jack scratched his head.

"I know what that means," a small voice piped up, causing the two to turn and see Omi standing there.

"Hey, cheese head… what exactly are you doing here?" Jack asked, crossing his arms. "As I recall, you're on the other side."

"I am wondering that…" Chase gave the Xiaolin monk a boarded look. All he wanted was a nice, quite day.

"Nobody will answer my question, so… I decided to come and ask someone who might," Omi commented.

"And what price are you willing to pay for an answer," Chase muttered.

"Defiantly not my soul or my freedom. Anyways… it has nothing to do with Heylin or Xiaolin really, or good or evil, or Shen Gong Wu. It is more of a life based question that people are refusing to answer," Omi pouted. "I know not why."

"What is the question?" Jack became curious. "I may not look it, but I know a lot of things."

"When we were here earlier rescuing Kimiko, Raimundo thought that Chase Young had done something that dishonored him and possibly her. He was rather livid. I know it was a very bad thing, but no one will explain what it was."

"Huh…" Jack commented. After a couple of minutes though, a light bulb went off. He glanced first at Omi, then back and Chase Young. "He… and her… and that… I doubt it… I mean… he's more clueless about things like that then me… I think."

"Things like what?" Omi suddenly asked.

"I refuse to answer that question as it really is not something that someone your age should know about," Chase narrowed his eyes.

"Oh come on, it's not as if…" Jack suddenly had his ear grabbed by the Heylin warrior and pulled close.

Chase hissed in his ear. "If you breathe one word, I will allow my cats a new chew toy."

"Fine…" Jack muttered, the conversation not being heard by Omi. "I can still have some fun with him."

Chase watched as Jack suddenly went over to Omi and whispered something into his ear. It was then that Omi suddenly burst out laughing. "I don't see what is so bad about that… but I still don't see them doing that… with anybody."

This caused Chase to have a very irritated look on his face, knowing that Omi had been told something, and that something wasn't what Raimundo had been thinking at all. He had the feeling that this was going to turn into a ridiculous fiasco over at the dojo, something he was glad that he would hopefully miss. He glared at Jack. "Leave bug… I believe that you've caused enough trouble today as it is."

Jack pouted, but he caught the sight of Chase Young's eyes suddenly starting to change, so ran off screaming his head off. Chase then turned to Omi. "What exactly did you mean by, you know what it means by Lian-Li and Kimiko being the same person?"

"Dojo told us that Ching and Lian-Li made a cute couple. I know that Lian-Li is Kimiko. Which means that she didn't accidently call you Ching, did she?" Omi suddenly stated.

"So… what of it," Chase commented, knowing that at times Omi could be to smart for his own good. This was probably one of those times.

"I think he's right," Omi suddenly stated. The little boy watched as the Heylin warriors eyes suddenly went wide in surprise, and then narrowed.

"What the hell do you think that you're thinking?!" Chase suddenly yelled, holding back from changing into his reptilian form.

"If you like Kimiko, then that means that she might be able to turn you from the Heylin side back to the Xiaolin side," Omi commented.

"I highly doubt that… I don't care about anyone anymore," Chase glared at the boy, suddenly becoming bored. "Is this thought process due to the fact that you have the wish to turn me because you think there is still good inside me? There isn't."

"You've proven to me that there actually still is. In fact… I think maybe you never really turned evil," Omi suddenly commented. "All you did was switch sides. Which is rather confusing as to why I think that, but I have the feeling that this is the case. But… since us monks are like family, if you got together with Kimiko, then you could be part of our family."

"Family…" Chase's voice was filled with annoyance.

"In the alternate dimension weren't we like family when you remained good, Chase Young?" Omi then turned before the older one could tell him to leave. "I best be going now. Rai and Clay may be wondering where I am."

Chase could only glare at the child, the words that having been spoke having dived in deep and hard. It was one more thing that he really didn't want to think about. His life was being turned upside down just because of one event in the past he had purposely chosen to forget about, yet had gotten dredged back up.