"Oh god, is that you Shivaay?" Daisy blinked her eyes as she spoke in American accent. Shivaay chuckled and went ahead to hug the lady who still had her jaw hanging really low.

Annika looked at shivaay, hands wrapped around the waist of the women and she did the same, hugged him much more tighter. An uncomfortable feeling settled at the bottom of her heart as she saw both of them engaged in some random conversation.

Annika bit her lip, trying to not notice how the two were really immersed into their own talks and the fact that she was totally forgotten. Huffing in annoyance, she sat down at one of the table as shivaay and daisy still conversed for about five minutes now.

Annika looked outside, it was winter, the small balls of snow had made down from the sky to the stiff ground. A smile crept on her face as she continued gazing the continuous flow of snow. It made her heart flutter in joy, all she could think was herself standings in the sizzling cold weather and playing with snow.

Annika remembered the first time she ever saw snow was on television as she watched people sking, lying in snow while some made snowman's. Her trance broke as she felt the cushion beside her drop into depth.

"Hey, enjoying the weather?" Shivaay neared closer. She looked like nothing less than a polar bear, he took out a beanie and placed it at top of her head without warning.

Annika gave him a death scaring glare and shivaay raised his eyebrows at her, thinking what did he do wrong now. "Yes I was, until you came" Annika muttered and looked away outside.

Shivaay scrunched his nose, believing it wasn't a great idea for leaving her alone. "So when are you two getting married?" Annika threw him a fake smile making shivaay confuse more.

"Annika, I am not marrying her" He forced the words out of his mouth. Annika flipped her hair and kept her hands on the table, intertwined.

"I don't believe you. You looked very happy talking to her. Was she some  lost lover of your's? Or wait, some fiance or worse your ex-wife?" Annika stuttered out without blinking for once.

"You are crazy, you know that right? And let me guess, you are jealous, aren't you?" Annika shook her head immediately and looked at daisy who was nearing their table.

"Shivaay, what would you like to order?" Daisy gave him a cheeky smile making Annika more furious. Shivaay took a glimpse of Annika as she muttered some hindi slangs down her breath.

"Get us two plates of pancakes, that's it" Daisy nodded and went away swaying her hips with a smile playing on her lips.

"Why don't you marry her? She looks pretty, perfect for you, educated, well mannered and what not?"

Shivaay groaned in frustration, the women was making his mind go insane. "Annika, I said I like you, do you hear me saying I like you to any other girls? Hell, I don't even look at any girl's face nor I would, expect from you Annika, you are the only one my eyes longs to see" Annika stared down into his blue eyes which always spoke truth even when his tongue was lying.

"I really, really, like you Annika" Scooting closer, his hands voluntarily moved to touch her's. Her cheeks were flushed with what he had said, her heart bested crazily, ready to pounce out any second.

"I guess I like you too Shivaay Singh Oberoi" Shrugging her shoulders, she played with her fingernails, a smile popping up to see their intertwined fingers.

"You do?" Shivaay asked surprised, he longed that to hear more than anything. Annika nodded shyly, letting shivaay chuckle at her. "I am not letting you go" with that, he let his lips touch her right cheeks, kissing her right there, amusing her.

"Shivaay, ru-"

"The hell with those rules Annika, are you not craving for me as I am?" Annika smacked his shoulders playfully earning a pouty face of Shivaay.

Daisy came back with two plates and kept them on their tables and threw a wink at shivaay. "The two lovers are in love, how romantic" Shivaay choked on the pancakes which was shoved down his throat as he heard Daisy.

"Well, hey Annika, I am daisy, Shivaay's best friend's sister, Abraham's" Annika's mouth formed an 'o' and shook her head with those all silky thoughts that had her brain come inside.

"I will leave you two alone now" Daisy gave Annika a warm smile and went away to her counter. "I used to come here everyday when I was in New York, this was my favourite restaurant"

Annika took a bite of her pancake to only moan in delight, her eyes closed up as she took several more of bites. "I love this shivaay" Annika said out with her mouth full of pancakes.

"Eat slow Annika, slow down there, you might choke" Annika didn't acknowledge him and continued to devour her food. "This was so good" she pushed the plate away as she was done while shivaay just finshed his second pancakes.

"You are too fast Annika, I wonder if you are fast in other things too" Annika looked at him with widened eyes, she knew what he was exactly saying or teasing her.

Shivaay chuckled and continued to eat with his well mannered table rules. Annika didn't spoke for next few minutes as she saw him a eating.

The snow now lightened, Annika held herself back each time a snow ball dropped. Shivaay noticed her constant gaze outside the window and then at the snow which was slowly covering the roads.

"Do you wanna go out in snow?" Shivaay finished with his last bite and asked as he wiped his mouth with a tissue paper. Annika nodded at him and beamed in happiness.

"Let's fulfill your another wish then" Winking, shivaay grabbed her hand, getting some cash out, he handed it to daisy and said her goodbye before heading out in the snow.

***
Sorry for not updating on weekend but here I am now. Am I boring you people? if yes, do say, because my crap writing might be getting worse.

Will try updating next weekend on time. Thankyou for all the loyal readers still sticking to this story, know that each and every person is loved. My heart holds a special place for you readers. I wouldn't have been till here without any one of you.

Crazymaniac_