FANFICTION/IMAGINES/FUTURE RESULTS

So as I was entering this in, I accidentally changed it so it was centered and I actually liked it better so enjoy!

Thank you all so much for participating, and great job to all of you. Remember, if you didn't place as high as you would've liked, come back this June for another chance.

Winners, please send me an email at theonedirectionawards@gmail.com telling me which prizes you would like to claim and to receive your sticker. (Make sure to include book name, what you placed, and your category)

A HUGE thank you to your judge

StylisticMoods who took the time to read each of your stories.

Now, let's get on to the results...

Third place: Opposites Attract by 1dAndFanficsLover

Congratulations darling!

Review: If you are looking to see into the minds of multiple characters, this book is for you. The story is very consistent even with so many shifts, so bravo!, and tells more character than setting if you're really into people instead of, let's say the sky for the day haha. Well done and congratulations!

Second Place: Addilee by rainit

Congratulations honey!

Review: The chapters were really short, so that's great if you're looking for a quick read. The scenario feels a bit overdone, but it's written well and still reads nicely😀 Cute read

Last but not least, in first place we have......

Hummingbird  by sugarbabeniall

Congratulations dearie!

Review: This was an interesting short piece that kept the reader interested despite the fact that we knew what was happening. Oh, and the Grammer was PHENOMENAL. Well done, and congratulations!

Note from the judge: If anyone wants editing feedback I'd be happy to share it with them.

Don't forget to congratulate your winners and come back in June 2019 for another chance to win The One Direction Awards!