RULES

The rules for this contest are very simple and straight forward. Failure to follow them will result in disqualification. I was nice last awards, but this time I will be checking.

1. You must be following this account and your judge(s).

Following your judges and this account ensures that you are sticking it through and not backing out. It also is a sign of sportsmanship to follow your competitors, though it is not required.

2. Only 3 entries are allowed per person.

In order to not overwhelm any judges, each participant will be limited to 3 entries in 3 separate categories. Keep in mind that quite a few other awards limit to 1 or 2 so there will be absolutely NO exceptions.

3. You must add this story to your library and a reading list.

Adding this story to your library will ensure that you receive all notifications and updates and adding this story to one of your reading lists will help spread the word and get more participants. Last awards more than half of the participants did not do this. Keep in mind that I will not be nice this time around.

4. You must submit your entries by February 28, 2019.

This will make sure the judges are not overwhelmed by more entries too close to the result deadline on March 31, 2019.

5. Your story must be at least five parts or marked as completed.

This will make sure the judge over your category has enough material to read to get an idea of what the storyline is.

7. If you will be entering as a judge and a participant, you CANNOT judge the category you will be entering.

This rule is pretty self-explanatory it just ensures that each entered story gets a fair chance at one of the top three spots.

8. You must tag 4 or more active accounts at the indicated spot at the end of each chapter.

This helps me get the word out to more people than I could get to as just one person.

9. If you participated last awards you are welcome again.

Any person who got second place or lower may enter their book again for a second chance for first place. However, if your book received first place, you may not reenter unless it is with another book.

Your password as a participant is your favorite one direction song

Your password as a judge is your favorite one direction solo artist song.

Please leave 4+ tags here >