"No jjangmyeon," Jungkook said.

"What?" Taehyung exclaimed and they started arguing as they walked into the city.

Jungkook was first to stop talking as he realized his surroundings.

"Answer me bastard!" Taehyung shouted and then fell silent as he looked at where Jungkook was looking.

His mouth fell open as his heart started throbbing loudly.

There was a long table in the middle of the road of the city. It was hard to see where it was ending and various dishes covered its surface.
Taehyung's eyes filled with tears of joy as the people’ss shouted at the same time,

"Congratulations!"

Before realizing it, Taehyung's tears were dripping down as he smiled happily.

"T-Thank you! Thank you so much!"

"How did you…"

Jungkook started but stopped as he saw the head priest stepping ahead of the people’ss.

"I've informed them," The old man smiled.

"And they wanted to celebrate it together. If it's alright?"

Jungkook glanced at the teary eyed Taehyung, and then smiled.

"It's perfectly fine, we would love to."

The head priest smiled, and the people’ss invited the newly wed Jeon couple in the middle of the table. Thanking them, Jungkook took Taehyung under his arm and guided him to their place, accepting the congratulations as he walked.

"You alright, love?"
Jungkook asked quietly, after they were seated.

Taehyung looked up and gave Jungkook a blinding smile.

"I'm more than alright. I'm so happy."

"Good," Jungkook smiled back and then turned to his side as a people’s started talking to him.

Taehyung gazed around and smiled as the people congratulated him.

"This is for you Taehyung-ssi,"

A young fighter gave Taehyung a small package. His fellows had identical smiles on their faces, waiting for Taehyung to open his present.

"Thank you so much," Taehyung accepted the present happily.

"And just Taehyung is fine."

His smile present, Taehyung tore the package open and his eyes widened as he saw what was inside. An Busan symbol, with a pure white ribbon.

"I…" Taehyung didn't know what to say, so his hands worked for him, and tied the symbol around his neck.

"I'm honored."

Everybody smiled, and the same young fighter extended a black symbol to Jungkook.

"You've forgotten it after the last mission, captain."

Thanking his comrade, Jungkook took the item and tied the symbol over his forehead, his bangs covering the shiny surface.

Taehyung looked at his husband and smiled happily.

"So you take missions here?"

"Yes," Jungkook nodded.

"We don't have too many fighters, but everybody is really skilled. So, we take missions for the other city, and help the city Busan, and of course ourselves."

Taehyung nodded. "Can I join you guys?"

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung. "You already have… But before you start taking serious missions, you and I will have a hard training schedule, okay?"