A Soft Side: Part 8👽🛣

It was strange. No, not the wizard. Literal strange.

     When Katsuki woke up today, he couldn't find his dog anywhere. Not on his bed, his desk, or even in the refrigerator.

     Either way, he shouldn't worry too much because he knew she'll always come back. He just knew it. Plus, he got school to attend to, so he got ready and left home.

    Somehow there were a lot of chatters in school than usual. Some people were talking, showing their phone to each other but he didn't know what they were talking about.

    Even his bro Kirishima came up to him and was all, "Bakubro, have you heard???", to which he replied with, "go die!".

    What was even more strange was that even the whole city seems to be talking about it. But you see, the amount of fucks Katsuki gave to the whole situation is the same amount of love he gave to Deku, and so he went home safe and sound.

Upon arriving home, he was greeted by his mother who was sitting in front of the TV. "I thought that thing was a joke but apparently, some people really took it seriously.", Was what he'd heard from his mother before going upstairs.

Katsuki was about to open when the door to his bedroom but froze when he heard the voice that belongs to his dog from the other side. So she's back?

"...and remember, just hide."

Hide? Hide what?

He gently opened the door.

Luckily there was no noose.

But standing there was his dog, (Y/N), who jumped upon his arrival. A nervous smile was on her face as she faced him. "Kacchan, how are you?? I am totally not hiding anything!"

Katsuki looked from left to right, observing his room for anything suspicious.

"Okay, what are you hiding, stupid dog?!" He asked sharply.

(Y/N) was stuttering words, trying to form a sentence when Katsuki eyes finally land on something on his desk.

"What is that?!" He points to the small purple jelly ball thing.

"That's a b-ball that I... stole from an elderly lady!" She answered, sweating furiously, even though, dogs don't really sweat...

"You stole a ball from an elderly lady?!?" Katsuki yelled, eyes glaring at the dog. "It looked g-good, so I did it! Yeah!" She said with a somehow proud smile.

"I was just trying to hide it so you wouldn't yell at me..." (Y/N)'s eyes fell to the floor. Katsuki turned to look at her with an annoyed but understanding look.

"Jeez, whatever. Just don't fucking do that agai-"

His eyes landed on the foreign creature sitting on his bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?"

He pointed to the creature sitting on his bed who looks like the love child of All Might, Pikachu and E.T, with its small body, yellow fur less skin, big alien eyes, and two long ear things on its head.

"E.P, I TOLD YOU TO HIDE!"

Katsuki jumped towards it with his quirk ready to activate. "DIE, YOU E.T RIP OFF!"

"NO, KACCHAN! THAT'S MY ALIEN PET I SAVED FROM AREA 51!"

     Luckily, Bakugou did not killed the poor thing. But it died anyway because of the shock.

     Bakugou spent that night in his bed wondering how the hell did his dog get to America.

     Meanwhile, little (Y/N) was grieving over her loss pet.

    "Oh, Spocc... I failed to protect our friend." She said, eyes staring at the moon from Katsuki's bedroom window.

     The memories of the war back in Area 51 will forever be burned into her memories.