Chapter 5

As we walked in I held his hand tighter. Why would they want us to come? Both of us? Maybe we took it a little too far yesterday in the concert. I sighed. Well, he doesn't have feelings back for me, so management shouldn't worry.

"Are you okay Haz?" Lou said to me. You could see the worry in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous." Just as I said that, a woman wearing a suit cleared he throat.

"Excuse me, Harry and Louis?" Ugh. Her voice was high pitched and annoying. Also, she was totally checking me out. Oh, hun, if you only knew I love the man I'm holding hands with. Wait. We're still holding hands. Oh my God Harry you're probably creeping him out. I slowly let go of his hand. He gave me a look. Wait, he is sad? Oh no. What if he did want to hold hands? Ugh, as if, Harry. He doesn't like you.

I turned to the lady, who was looking at us expectantly. Oh. True. "Yeah, thats us." I answered.

She smiled. "Well, the head of your management is waiting for you. Go to the top floor, you can use the elevator at the end of the hall." She then winked at me and walked away. Eww.

Louis stormed towards the elevator. I ran to catch up with him and we went in the elevator. The door closed and he clicked the button to the top floor. I looked at his face. His eyes were watery. Oh my God is he ok?

"Uh... Lou..." I said and got a little closer to him. "Are you ok? You seem like you are about to cry. Did something happen?"

He looked at me like a deer caught in the head lights, but then that look turned into an 'are you serious' look.

"Lou, I am being serious. Is something wrong?" I said, moving a little closer.

He looked down and sighed, then looking up at me. "No, everything is fine." He said and I swear he seemed on pain.

Now, I don't really knew what took over me but just after he said that I closed the space between us and hugged him as tight as he could. "Look, I don't know what is wrong, but know I'm always here for you."

And we would have stayed like that for a while, but suddenly a 'ding' interrupted us and the elevator doors opened.

I grabbed his hand and smiled. "Lets go"

And so we went into the room with a table and many people on suits. We both sat in the two free chairs and waited for someone to talk, never letting go of our hands.

He man at the end of the table cleared his throat, calling out attention. "So, guys, I see you two had a little 'scene' yesterday in the concert."

I looked down, trying to hide my blush from everyone on the table, especially Lou.

"We need to know if you guys have something going on." He said in a stern voice. I looked up at Lou, who was already looking at me with expectant eyes. Oh God what do I say? Why doesn't he say something? What do I do?

Just before I could keep panicking in my mind, the man interrupted us with a "So?"

I looked back at the man. He looked seriously annoyed. Why was he annoyed? I should be annoyed, with them always entering in my private life. I looked down. Do we? Do we have anything going on?

I looked down. "Uh... No. We don't."

He sighed in relief. "Great. But let me tell you this, this is your last warning. No more Larry Stylinson. I need you two to act more distanced in public. We can't have people think you two actually have something going on."

I looked at Lou. He looked like he was in the verge of tears. Whats wrong? Is it the same thing that before? He looked at the man with a painful expresion.

"But... How can I be away from my Hazza?" He paused, his eyes widening. "I mean, uh, Harry."

My Hazza.

My. Fucking. Hazza.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

He said my Hazza.

Okay, breathe Harry. Breathe.

He blushed and continued, "Like, I mean, Harry is my best friend. There is no way you can separate us!"

Best friend. See Harry? You never meant nothing more to him. What did you think? That Louis loved you? Well you where wrong.

Ugh just shut up mind.

"No, but if you keep it up with the Larry Stylinson we're gonna make you move out and you'll have to get a girlfriend Louis."

He frowned. "Why only me?"

The man turned to look at me. "Because your friend over there already has the reputation of hooking up with women. A womanizer one might say."

I blushed and looked down in shame. Yes, I know I do have that reputation. Lately I've been bringing random ladies into the our house to try to forget about my feelings about Louis, but since it wasn't working out and management kept calling me in, I decided to stop it about a week ago.

"Oh." Louis said in a broken voice. "Well if thats all you wanted, may we leave now?"

The man nodded and Louis and I were already making out way to the door.

"Remember guys, keep it down, or else... Well, you know."

We both nodded and made our way into the car. I started the car as Louis went in through the other side. And so, we started making out way to my house. I mean, basically our house, since Louis always came to mine instead of staying in his.

Most of the car ride was silent, besides the low music coming out of my radio.

It all stayed like that, silent, until Louis looked towards me, and decided to break the silence.

"Is it true?"

I gave him a confused glance and went back to looking at the road. "What?"

"That you hook up with women?"

I blushed. Why does he want to know? Well, whatever.

"Uh, I was until a while ago."

He just stared at me for a while. He then looked back at the car window and muttered an "ok".

The rest of the ride was quiet. When we got to the house, none of us said nothing.

"Can I borrow some PJs?" Louis said.

"Sure." I went to the closet and grabbed some sweatpants and a t-shirt and handed them to him. "Here you go."

He headed to the other room (and yes, I have a special room for Louis on my house) and closed the door behind him.

I stripped off my clothes headed to my bed and went under the covers. And just like that, I fell asleep.