Chapter 8

I started walking back to the kitchen. Its okay Harry, he probably didn't even notice!

Except he most likely did, you idiot.

No, no, no, its fine. Don't be awkward Harry. Remember it was supposed to be your phone.

When I was close to the door, I saw smoke coming out of the doorframe. What the fuck did he do now?

I opened the door and saw louis trying to extinguish the fire coming from a piece of toast.

I sighed and grabbed the fire extinguisher. "Move out of the way, Lou."

Louis obliged and i started to extinguish the fire coming from the toaster. When the fire was gone I put the extinguisher back in its place.

"How do you even manage to burn toast Louis? Twice?"

He blushed and look down. "I'm sorry... I just wanted to do some toast..."

"Its okay. I don't really mind." I said, trying to contain the laughter.

"So Harold, since I damaged the only way for us to get some fine toast, why don't we go out to eat?" He proposed, with a hopeful smile in his face.

"Sure, go grab some clothes in my room, I'll be right up." I smiled and started to clean the mess Lou left in the kitchen. Louis nodded and went back to the room.

• • •

After I cleaned the kitchen I started heading up the kitchen. I didn't take that long, so Louis probably wasn't ready yet.

I opened my bedroom door and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed a gray shirt, green beanie, and some skinny jeans. Yeah, that'll work.

I took a quick shower and quickly changed. I went out my bedroom and saw Louis in the living room. "Ready?" I said as I walked towards his location. He stood up and I smiled as I saw we both had picked really similar outfits, only his shirt was white and his beanie was blue.

"Lookin' good! I'm really into that outfit of yours." I said and winked at him.

"One might say the same about you, young Harold." He said with a smile on his face. "Now lets go, you moron."

• • •

We drove around for a while until we found a place to breakfast and decided to go to a small coffee shop where there weren't many people. We exited the car and got into the shop.

"I'd like an expresso and a bagel, please." I said to the lady in the counter.

"Sure. What about you, honey?" The lady said, turning to Louis.

"Make that two bagels and a frappé, please." He said with a grin.

We paid for our food and sat on a table and ate in silence. It was not awkward silence. No, it was the opposite. It was a really comfortable silence. I liked it.

With Lou, we could be talking or even be in complete silence, but we would never have uncomfortable moments. We were simply happy of being together.

"How's your food?" Lou said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Delicious! We should totally come here more often! Plus, no one has seemed to recognized us yet!" I said excitedly.

He laughed. "Yeah, and the coffee is really good too."

We both chatted and laughed for a while before going home and just spending the rest of the day cuddling in my sofa, just like I had promised. After a while, Louis had suggested we watched Titanic. Of course, I could never say no.

• • •

"I'll never let go, Jack."

By this point in the movie, we both had teary eyes. I had actually paid attention and its not that bad of a movie.

This is the part I'd usually get mad at Rose for being stupid. Couldn't she just move her fat ass a little and give space to Jack? Like, come on! There was definitely enough space there! But instead of this, I imagined what would happen if I was Rose. Of course, Louis would be Jack.

You see, watching the movie thinking this way has some how damaged me inside, for I'm crying a waterfall and snuggling more into Louis's chest. Louis wasn't that fine either, though. He was also sobbing, but it was nothing compared to what I was crying.

I sat up straight as my crying had calmed down. Louis cleaned the tears from his face and looked at me, only to start to laugh like a maniac.

"Oh my God, Harry! I had never seen you cry that much!" He said in between laughs.

I pouted and crossed my arms. "I just never really paid attention to the movie..."

"Its okay, Harold. We all have soft spots for some movies." He said and both of us started laughing.

After the laughed calmed down he looked up at me hopefully. "Uh... Harry... I need to ask you something..."

I looked at him with a confused look. "Yeah?"

He looked down in shame. "Do you think... That maybe... If you don't mind... We could sleep together again?"

I smiled at him. "Of course! Do you feel like going to sleep now?"

He grabbed my hand and stood up.

"Lets go!" He said, and started pulling me towards the bedroom.

I stripped to my boxers and he put some sweatpants on.

"Uh... Lou... Would you mind if I sleep in my boxers? I just can't sleep if I wear pants." I said, a little blush appearing on my cheeks.

He chuckled. "Your bed, your rules." I smiled and we laid down on the bed. Louis snuggled into my chest and I wrapped my arm around him.

I could definitely get used to this.