KENDALL'S POV

I have been spending time with Asap Rocky ever since i visited Y/N's mom at the hospital three days ago. I'm doing this not because i like him, but because i have to. My mom signed a PR contract with him, because he is releasing his new album.

My mom wanted me to go to PR stunt so that i can show to everyone that i moved on from Y/N. But the truth is, i'm not. And i don't think i can move one from her. She's always in my mind and in my heart.

Every night Y/N has been seen at the different bars at beverly hills. The manager of the bar is calling me every night to pick up Y/N because i'm still at her 'favorites contact'. But when i arrived, Kaia is already there. Maybe Y/N called her to pick her up.

I'm in Gigi's apartment, i spend the night here. I just missed Y/N's presence when i'm at my condo and i will ended up crying.

"Have you talked to Y/N?" Zayn asked me while we're eating breakfast.

"The last time i talked to her was a week ago." I said to him. "How is she when you visited her mom?"

"She looked stressed and exhausted Kenny. It's like she hasn't slept for a couple of weeks." Gigi said to me. "I feel bad because i haven't been there for her when she needed a friend. I'm busy getting mad at her because of what she did to you."

"Yeah babe, i love you but you failed being her friend. You guys didn't believe her, you left her with Kaia Gerber."---"That girl is a brat! She's always stressing Y/N out ever since her dad made a deal with Rande Gerber's company " I looked at Zayn confused. How did he know that?

"Wait, how did you know about that?" Gigi asked her boyfriend.

"Oh shit." He's shocked because it slipped in his mouth. "I promise Y/N that i'm not going tonsay anything about it babe." He whined at my best friend.

"Zain Javadd Malik! You better tell us about it!" Zayn let out a long sigh knowing that he can't win with an argument with Gigi.

"Alright babe, chill. Y/N told me about it before you guys broke up that night. We were in my recording studio, she couldn't focus on what we were doing. She seem bothered. I asked her what's going on, and she can talk to me if she can't share that with someone else. Before Ken and Y/N met four years ago, her dad tried to set her up on a date with Kaia. She told me it was okay at first because she's single." Me and Gigi are listening to him.

"But, she learned about the arranged marriage between her and Kaia. She had a huge fight with her dad, she flew to London and she met you Ken. When she got back here at L.A she ended things with Kaia. When her dad got back here, he's been bugging Y/N about the deal so he can expand their company here at L.A. She doesn't want to marry Kaia, she's willing to give up everything for you Ken. She's ready to be disowned by her father and ready to lose his father's company.. For you Ken." I couldn't believe what i just heard. I'm ashamed that i didn't believe everything that she said to me.

"She just want you to trust her but instead, you guys turn your backs on her. I told her that i can talk to you about it but she doesn't want me to. She told me that if you really trust her, you will believe everything that she said to you Ken."

"She's telling the truth, she didn't made that up Ken. Fuck, i'm a horrible friend." Gigi exclaimed. I wiped my tears, i immidiately regret everything that i said to her.

"What have i done? I broke up with her, called off the engagement, i told her i that i hate her and i couldn't believe in everything that she said, and now she's thinking that me and Rakim are dating."

"Talk to her Ken. It's not too late.. With everything that is going on with her life right now, she needs you." My best friend said to me.

"Thank you for being there for Y/N, Z. You are really a good person." I smiled at Zayn and he just gave me a nod and smile.

.....

Y/N'S POV

I arrived at the hospital, i saw some paparazzi taking pictures of me. I just let them, i just don't give a shit with anything or anyone anymore. I opened the door of mom's hospital room and i saw my sister and Presley Gerber kissing?!

"Y/N." My sister and Presley stood up.

"What the fuck? First me, and now my sister?" I said to Presley.

"N-no Y/N. It's not what you think, me and Cali are dating for over a month now." Excuse me?

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Y/N. Mom is resting, let's go outside." My sister dragged me and Presley outside.

"Cali, you're not going to date this turd anymore! I've already been in hell with his sister. He's fucking playboy. I just saw him at Kaia's party about a month ago hitting other girls." I said to my sister.

"It's two months ago Y/N, and Taylor Hill is just my friend. I don't know about the deal between you and Kaia. But, i love your sister."

"Y/N, don't be like our father. I'm happy with him, just let me be. Alright?" My face softened when my sister told me that she's happy with him.

"I'm not going to be him, Cali. I'm just protecting you."--"And you. If you fucking hurt my sister, i'm going to fuck you up." I threatened Presley, because i've had enough with his sister.

"I'm sorry about what my sister did to you, i tried my best to stop her for urging our dad about the deal. I mean, my dad can help Uncle Y/D/N without you marrying or dating my sister. But dad spoils my sister so much."

"Where is your sister anyway? I haven't seen her, usually she comes here every morning checking up on mom." Really?

"She's still sleeping before i came here. She looked tired and exhausted." I know, she's been fetching me everynight at the bar.

I didn't say anything, i just walk up to my mother's room. I put the flowers i bought for her on the side of her bed. "I miss you mom.." I whispered to my mom's ears.

Kaia has been taking care of me the whole week, she's picking me up every night when i'm drunk at the bar, cleaning up my room sometimes. I appreciate everything that she's doing, but i can't force myself to love her. My heart belongs to one person, and that person is Kendall Jenner.

I already lost hope that Kendall will believe me that i didn't cheated on her. I lost hope about my relationship with her will be fixed. She's dating someone else, and i should move on..