Clarence Eats The Easter Bunny

It was a normal day and Clarence was getting his outfit on. His mammy bought him brand new smelly egg diapers for the special occasion. They got in the car and Clarence drove him and his mom to Jeff's house. Clarence ran over a few people and a few houses, by it was fine because that was the day, him Jeff and sumo were going to have an important mission. After eating tons of rotten smelly eggs, they went outside and looked for hidden Easter smelly eggs. They notice a pink and white figure out of the corner of their nappies. They look and see nothing but an Easter basket. Clarence picks it up and eats it. "The basket tastes like girdle, he's here..." Clarence says. "Who's here?" says Jeff and Sumo. "THE EATSER BUNNY" Clarence shouts as he waddled over to the shed. He poops on top of the shed and opens the door with his toes. The Easter bunny hisses and Jeff takes off the mask. BUHUHU the person cries. They turn on the light and it's CAMDEN. He's bouncing on his dads lap and cries gummy mummies NOUUUUUU. As always, they all live happily ever after, except Sumo because he accidentally gave Jeff anxiety and then Sumo killed himself.

HEY EVERYONE!!! Happy Easter's eve hope you all have an amazing easter and try not to eat the Easter bunny