"Oh god, Tony. Your going to make this one hell of a battle." I say in a sigh as a hand slides down my face in dissapointment. "You're not going to stop them?" Loki asks. I look to him as he does the same with me. "And how would I do that?" I start off blankly, not in a real offending way. "I've used up most of my energy today as it is and when it come to those two morons down there. 1) Thor's pride as a warrior. 2) Tony's desire to show that he's always right and gets everything. 3) They are going to go through with it whether I interfere or not."

Loki snorts quietly knowing I'm right. The cracking sounds of trees and tumbling rocks echo through the area. "Who do you think will win." I randomly throw out there. "They're both formidable opponents." Was Loki's answer. "True." I state watching as Thor hits Tony with Thunder only to increase Tony's power supply.

"But not the brightest are they?" I comment making Loki chuckle. "Your a strange human." He says not taking his eyes off the battle. "Strange is what makes me human." My voice was blank. His eyes widen at my sentence like he wasn't expecting it.

Now Thor and Stark were throwing each other around like rag dolls. One after the other, flinging into trees and taring up dirt. They went in for one more shot at each other when a familiar shield is flung toward the two, hitting Thor on the head first, then ricocheted to Tonys chest and back to its owner who stood on top of a broken tree log sticking diagonally upward.

"Hey! Thats enough!" Steve commands seriously. "Now I dont know what your doing here..." Cap. tries to begin but is halted by Thor's outburst. "I've come to put an end to Loki's schemes!" He states loudly. "Then prove it. Put down that hammer." Steve advises. Even I know thats a stupid idea.

"Yeah, no. Bad call, he loves his ham-" Tony is shut up by Thor throwing his hammer back, ready for a swing and taking out Stark in the process. I cant help but laugh at that.

"You want me to put the hammer down?!" Thor repeats in a total angered tone. He leaps into the air, intending to swing Mjölnir on Steve. Cap. pulls of his shield and holds it up for impact. Powerful legendary weapon vs. The hardest metal on the face of the earth. Yeah, this isn't going to go well.

"Get down!" I cry lunging on Loki to bring him behind a large boulder. Its protects us against the hurricane like wind that forms from the contact of Vibranium and ancient metal. Blowing complete tree trunks out of the way. The sound of the two together was like the largest church bell alive ringing continuously.

When it was over I immediately let go, seeing how insulted, embarrassed, and angered he was. "Don't you dare touch me again!" He spits dusting himself off. "Your welcome." I counter sarcastically, leaving his pathetic ass there to sulk in getting saved by a human.

I see the three there standing in a triangle form and looking at the damage that had been created. Now that I see Thor calmed, I cant control myself to call to him as I run down the rock, nearly tripping half the time. "Thor!" I call, giggling a little."Thor!"

He turns and lights up when he sees my face. "Ah, lady Saffire. It is wonderful to see you again. But why are you here?" I don't bother with his question as I leap into his arms. He spins me in his embrace with me still giggling like a child. "Whoa,whoa. Hold on a second. You know him." Tony calls with a touch of a whine.

I let go and look to Tony, who now had his hands on his hips like a preppy girl. Me and Thor exchange a knowing look before letting out a small laugh. "I had snuck into New Mexico hospital gathering research on mental conditions when I heard people yelling radically. It wasn't hard to find the source and, let me tell you, I wasn't expecting to find this." I nudge on Thor.

"His ass was getting 600 milligrams of morphine when I found him.....it was the funniest thing I had ever seen." I laugh loudly, remembering how hysterical it was to see a loosing consciousness Thor as his face was sliding against a glass window.