Chapter Two

♪Y/N'S POV♪

I turn around quickly to see a girl, with jet black hair, porcelain white skin, white bloody hoodie and black bloody pants and sneakers, her face carved in a sick bloody smile, and no eyelids, 10 feet away.

" Hm... So you're the serial killer of the murder cases... huh. " I asked, trying to stall for time for the dispatched groups.

" Yes I am... And you're going to be one of those murder cases! " The girl yelled, running towards me with her knife.

I dodged and kicked her in the back. She stumbled forward. " You were lucky...! " The girl yelled, angrily.

" Lucky, or stronger then you? " I said, fake confidence laced in my words. The girl just growled and jumped, her knife held in backwards position as she tried to strike down on me. But since she jumped in the air and is moving forwards, I have to be quick enough to dodge since she does have speed on her side.

I side stepped and she crashed into the hardwood flooring. She was unconscious and I was about to handcuff her. But there was a static sound that started to screech in my ears. " Agh!.. " I covered my ears and shut my eyes closed. When the noise stopped, I uncovered my ears and opened my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I thought I saw a 8 foot tall pure white woman, with hair black as night, and no face. When I blinked, she was gone, and so was the girl.

" Investigator L/N! " A police officer yelled out. " I'm here! " I yelled back. I heard many footsteps. Then the door busted open. " She's right here! " The person who busted in the room yelled.

Then many other people swarmed into the room, checking the closet, corners, and under the bed, and also the hole in the floor. " What happened?! " An officer asked.

" You know the oncoming murder cases of those victims with carved smile faces with burned eyelids? " I asked the officer. He nodded. " Well the killer was just here. But they ran away. " I said.

🔪???'s POV🔪

I wake up, and I'm in my bedroom. I sit up immediately and I regret it. " agh! Ow... Ow... Ow.... " I mumble. " That was reckless Jess. " A mellow and stern voice had came from the dark.

" Ohh.... hey slenda..... heheh.... How's your tentacles? " I say nervously.

" Fine, thank you. Now, Why did you go to an investigators HOME?! " Slenda yelled. " I-I wanted to try and kill an investigator! " I said. " Well that investigator might've had you arrested or EVEN WORSE!!! " Slenda growled out.

" Chill your tits Slenda! I'm fine now, you got me! " I reassured her. " But what if I didn't? " Slenda told me. " You still would've gotten me from the jailhouse! " I told her.

Slenda just sighed and teleported out of my room. Then I sighed. I remembered that she beat me just by dodging and a single kick!

I growled out in anger and pain flailing my arms and legs in my bed. " I hate losing! " I yelled out. Then my door opens and I look at it. To see Clockwork. " Hey Jess, what's up? " She asked me.

" Well I lost to a damn investigator. " I say, angrily. " Whoa, a INVESTIGATOR? " Clockwork said, shocked. " Yes, a INVESTIGATOR. So what?! " I yelled, Clockwork just rolled her eyes. " You could've been arrested. That's bad. " She told me.

" What ever. " I crossed my arms, scowling. " Who was the 'lucky' investigator? " Clockwork asked. " Umm.... I don't know the official name, but... Along the lines of... Y/N L/N? " I say. Clockwork's eyes widened. " Wait. L/N? Isn't that.... " Clockwork started.
_______________________________
613 not including this message. But what do you think?