You hummed and laid your head back down on your arms, harry scooting close to you, shushing the others, trying to let you sleep, to no avail, everyone was too riled up

"Gil!" Uma snarled at the blond boy, he made a dorky face and turned to her "wanna quite choking down yolks and get with the program?"

Gil gulped down the egg and said; "yeah what they said"

Uma rolled her eyes and groaned, the idiot, "that little traitor, who left us in the dirt!" Harry flourished his hands, picking up a french fry, and smirked "who turned her back on evil~"

Gil decided to jump in, bad idea, "who said you weren't big or bad enough to join her gang~!" the crew stopped and looked at him, making a face like 'dude why?' Gil didn't take the hint, looking around confused, you huffed and buried your face in your hands, Gil really had trouble reading the mood of the room.

"back when we were kids? Come on you guys remember? She called her shrimpy and the name just kinda-" Gil stopped at the look on Harry and Uma's face, Harry standing to make a move at Gil, but stopped when you touched his arm, "stuck"

Uma rolled her eyes and turned to harry, "that snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing" Harry twitched, you gripped his arm a little tighter, grounding him.

"no, she left you the sandbox and said you could hav-" you shot up and snarled at Gil, having zero tolerance for his bullshit this day "Gil!" he jumped, his face turning white "I need you to shut the fuck up" he nodded and turned back to his food. Uma nodded at you and Harry grinned, you smirked back and laid your head back down.

"look, we have her turf now, they can stay in boradon-" Uma growled and shoved Harry "Harry that's her turf now" she turned off the tv and slammed her hands on the table "and I want it too, we should not be getting her leftovers!" she wrapped her arm around Harry and gil, "son of Hook, son of Gaston, (y/n)!" Harry wrapped his arm around you and pulled you into his side, grinning at Uma "and me most of all! Daughter of Ursula!" she shoved Gil away and turned to harry.

"what's my name?"

Harry smirked and kneeled down, taking off his hat, and whispering her name in his deep Scottish tone

"UMA~"

She grinned and looked to you, "what's my name!"

You laughed and bowed deeply to her, your exhaustion not wavering on your willingness to make Uma feel like the goddess she was, boldly proclaiming her name

"Uma~!"

What's my name, what's my name? (Uma!!)

This is all hands on deck

Calling out to lost boys and girls

I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect

We won't stop 'til we rule the world

It's our time, we up next! (Next, next)

Our sail's about to be set (set, set)

They ain't seen nothing yet

Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget

Harry had grabbed you as soon as Uma began singing, pulling you into his side and laughing along with you, as he followed Uma around the table he lifted you by the waist and set you on one of the circle tables, letting you jam out to the song.

What's my name, what's my name? (Uma)

Say it louder

What's my name, what's my name? (Uma)