Chapter 4: Who are you?

Start from the beginning

"Yep," Luke said. "he was helping us with a mission to take down a horrible dictator. And the entire time that we were fighting that leader, Percy was telling the dictator all the mistakes the dictator had made, and how stupid his plans were. So we called him Persasseus. And don't even get me started on his sister."

"Only Prissy," Clarisse face-palmed.

"When was this though? Have you seen him since?" Annabeth asked excitedly.

"And what about Genevieve?" Nico added.

I straightened. That was all they were going to know. "That was about 9 years ago. They left together. We haven't seen them since." I told them.

Annabeth's face fell, as did everyone else's. Well, almost everyone.

"Well, I say good riddance. I'm a much better hero than those two anyway. We don't need them." Sebastian declared snidely. "And you know what, we don't need you soldiers either. We've got me, which is more than enough," he continued.

Annabeth turned and slapped him across the face. "SHUT UP YOU SELFISH IDIOT! PERCY WAS MORE OF A HERO THAN YOU'LL EVER BE! AND IF YOU HADN'T GIVEN ME THAT STUPID LOVE POTION, PERCY WOULD STILL BE HERE" She screamed. I was stunned. Didn't she like him? And did she say love potion? But I couldn't deny that watching her slap him made me feel very happy.

Zeus glared at his son. "You obviously don't understand what we're dealing with here. The Titans are rising again. We need everyone's help to win this war. That includes the Romans, and the Hunters. And especially these soldiers."

Sebastian sent a murderous glance our way. "Well, how do we know we can trust them! Look, they wear hoods and hide their faces! They're probably hideous monsters sent to spy on us," he said accusingly.

"Why, thee is a little..." Zoe said stalking toward him before Luke restrained her. "

"Woah there, Huntress," Luke said. "I know you want to kill him, but what has Alpha told you about controlling your anger?" He asked her. She growled at Sebastian but stopped struggling. I noticed Artemis looking at Zoe suspiciously.

Katie looked nervous. "Look," she said meekly, "I hate Sebastian, but I kinda have to agree with him. How do we know we can trust them? We don't even know their names." Some of the demigods and a few gods looked like they sort of agreed with her.

Castor spoke up. "How about we introduce ourselves? It might help them trust us" he reasoned. But once again, Sebastian butted in. And ended up saying the worst thing he could say.

"I already told you. We don't need them. I mean, look. Commander Alpha hasn't really said anything at all. He's definitely a weak man. And he's supposed to be in charge. And they have a girl in their army," he told us gesturing to Zoe. "They obviously don't know how to fight." He announced haughtily. He looked so smug. But that drained away when he saw us look at him in absolute fear and horror. The blood had drained from all our faces and we probably looked like ghosts, considering how pale we were.

"Oh gods," Beckendorf choked out.

"Do you know what you've done?!!!" Lee asked completely horrified.

"You NEVER say that. If you value your life, if you value your safety, if you value your peace, you DO NOT SAY THAT IN FRONT OF HER," Marina told Sebastian.

Sebastian started to tremble a little. "Who? Who do I not say that in front of?" He asked his voice filled with fear. We slowly turned to Genevieve. She was looking at the ground. She spoke calmly and quietly, which scared us even more.

"What, did you say?" She asked, her voice as smooth as silk. She slowly raised her head while continuing to speak. "Because I could of sworn I just heard you say HE. And not only that, but call me weak, as well as saying that women can't fight." She gave a dark chuckle. "Well, let me tell you something," Genevieve continued, slowly started to walk towards Sebastian, "I. Am. A. Girl. And I'm a girl that's going to rip you apart limb from limb if you EVER insult, or doubt, a female and what she can do." My sister was now right in front of Sebastian, who was stepping over his own feet trying to back up. "And if you ever try to insult one of the soldiers in my army, just remember that you'll me to deal with. Am I clear?" She asked him, a look of absolute hatred on her face.