Prologue

Percy's POV

Finally, I was back home at Camp Half-Blood. I had just visited my mom and step-father to see how they were doing. Now I walking around looking for Annabeth. She was one of the few people now that weren't ignoring me. Ever since that arrogant son of Zeus, Sebastian, came; people have started doubting me and thinking that Sebastian is a much better hero than me. I would have been fine with that had it not been that some of my friends agreed. And yesterday my dad and I got into a pretty big fight. Let's just say, words were exchanged, and it did not end well. At least I still had Annabeth. And my half-sister, Genevieve. Most people would find it weird if you had a half-sibling the same age and with the same birthday as you, but Genevieve and I don't really care. We might be able to pass as twins considering we look alike. The only difference is that while I have black hair like our father, she has long blonde hair that goes down to her waist like her mother. Gen has always been there for me, and I know she'll never abandon me. Woah. That was deep. Where did that come from? Must be all the stress getting to me. Now, where is Annabeth? I walked down to the beach, ignoring the dirty looks the campers were giving me. What I saw on the beach made me stop in my tracks. There, holding hands with Sebastian, was Annabeth. I watched as he leaned in to kiss her, and she didn't stop him. I could feel my mind go numb, and like I was in a dream, I turned around and ran to the cabin. I ran by Genevieve, who was laughing with her boyfriend, Nico. The moment she saw my face however, she stopped and immediately ran after me, following me to the cabin. The moment I got inside I broke down, and Gen, who had a sort of mind link with me so she could read my thoughts and I hers, looked into my mind and saw what happened. She threw her arms around me and didn't say a thing, knowing full well that nothing could comfort me. I stopped crying and began to pack all my stuff.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"As far away from here as possible," I told her. She began packing as well. "Why are you packing?" I asked her. "You have a boyfriend, and a life here."

She looked at me and gave me a sad smile. "Perce, you're my brother. And my life. Where you go I go." She then smirked. "Sorry little brother, but you're not getting rid of me that easily."

We then wrote a note and left it in the cabin, telling everyone we were leaving and not coming back.

As we crossed the camp border we looked back at camp, and I could have sworn I heard my sister say "Bye Nico. I love you always." We then started on our way. Just as we neared the bottom of the hill a black portal appeared and a man stepped out. He wore all black, and his eye were so deep I could have sworn I saw all the stars in them. He was about 7 feet tall, and he had short black hair. Wow, he must really like black.

"Why yes. Black is my favourite color" he said smiling. "Hello children, I am lord Chaos, creator of the universe!"

"Lord Chaos!" my sister said bowing, "what can my brother and I do for you?"

Chaos grinned at my sister and I and replied "I need two commanders for my army, and I hoped you two would take the job."

"Us?" I said.

"Yes, you. Otherwise I wouldn't have come here and said so. You will have new names and be my apprentices. Genevieve, you will be Alpha because even though you are modest, you are the most powerful. Percy, you will be Omega, which means end, because this is the end of your old life."

Genevieve looked at me and nodded. "We'd be honored Lord Chaos."

"Oh and another thing," Chaos added, "don't call me Lord Chaos, it makes me feel old."

I exchanged glances with my sister but only said "Alright Chaos."

"Alright, come on Alpha, Omega. Into the portal." Without hesitation Genevieve stepped through the portal. I followed. As I stepped through, I had only one thought. Percy Jackson is dead. I am now Omega. I am reborn.