02

Luke

3 days passed

It was now the day where I will start working for Ashton. I was quite nervous though- I was wearing a plaid shirt and skinny pants along with my vans.

I had my snapback backwards on my head and he told me to meet up with him at 5 in the afternoon- so my job will be in the night.

Oh god, I hope this job will be easy. Ashton texted me to meet up with him at the 5th Avenue on the lamp post.

So I made my way there at exact 5pm and there I saw Ashton wearing pants and random band tee. I wish I wore mine too.

"Glad you made it on time, Luke." Ashton smiled as he gave me a bro hug. "Come on, every 5pm is the start of the job. It ends in the morning." he said.

I nod, "5pm. Okay." I said.

"Always wear trunks, understood? Then different polo shirts, full sleeves." I nod, "Oh and also bring a tie." then we entered some random club- and saw girls and boys.

I got nervous, will I work here as a waiter again? I hope not, I hope I could work differently. Loud music was playing and girls were wearing showy clothes.

Boys were like already wasted and are they gay? If they are- what are they doing here?

"Come on, the other lads are on backstage." Ashton yanked my arm and pulled me on our way to the backstage.

"Hey Ash and hey new guy." the Asian guy greeted and I waved shyly. "I'm Calum.

"Oh hey I'm Michael- you're not going out there, wearing that long sleeve plaid, are you?" the guy with orange hair asked.

I looked at Ashton and he smiled, "Calum, Michael this is Luke. Luke this is Calum and Michael and calm down, he's not going out there wearing that." he said.

"Wh-what do you mean? I don't get you guys." I said in confusion. Calum walked over to me and pulled the sleeves on my plaid shirt, "Hey!"

"There." Calum smiled and threw the sleeves at the side. "I like your snapback- wear that all night, okay? And let's open your buttons."

I just nod even though I can't process what was going on. I was now like wearing a tank top due to the sleeves that were pulled by Calum.

"Get ready." Michael said.

I didn't know what to do so I stood there still and Ashton was just smiling at me and sent me a wink.

The curtains opened and that's when I found out what we were going to do. Girls squealing and guys or should I say gays whistling.

The lads started to dance and I stood there frozen and I noticed everyone was looking at me like a freak and I glanced at Ashton to see him giving me a look like, 'don't-just-stand-there' look.

I now know what Ashton offered me, "DANCE!" Ashton yelled at me and I started dancing. I started to dance like what Michael, Calum and Ashton was doing.

Girls squealed louder when I started dancing and they started to throw money on the stage along with the gay dudes that were watching.

I move my body slowly as I saw the girls looking at me like I was their prey. I regret my decision about saying 'yes' to Ashton right away.