0. Welcome To Forks

Prologue
' Welcome To Forks '

MARCH 13TH, 2005

━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━ ✞ ━━━━━┓
𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒.
┗━━━━━ ✞ ━━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━ ✞ ━━━━━┛━━━━━━━━━━━━

ˋ✧ ━━ • ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

━━ELIZABETH felt her teeth chatter as she suddenly gained consciousness and was pulled out of her dream.

Her mind sputtered with thoughts as she quickly opened her tired eyes.

She looked around only to notice that she in some sort of daze.

Her vision was blurry and her hearing was muffled—she hardly could remember anything as she tried to move—only to be quickly yanked back.

A small gasp left her dry mouth—panicking as she lifted her hands to rub her eyes, trying to shake the tiredness away.

"Beth, are you okay?" A woman's smooth but motherly voice filled her ears making her jump.

Her mother wanted to press even more but she kept her mouth shut—letting her daughter get accustomed to waking up.

Elizabeth dropped her hands—her head snapping to the left. She instantly made eye contact with her mother Rita who had long ginger but also brown hair.

Her eyes, are a bright green with a hint of dark Army green. Her lips are plump and tinted pink. Her nose is small but pointed and she had nicely filled eyebrows.

In her eyes, her mother was truly beautiful and she wondered all the time why she looked nothing like her.

"Beth?" Her mother called again—this time giving her a quick look before looking back at the road.

"Sorry, can you um repeat that?" Beth questioned upon hearing not a single word her mother just spoke.

Suddenly she was tapped on her head multiple times which made her snap out of it. Instantly getting irritated.

Turning her head around she glanced at the young girl who she recognized to be her sister seated in the back seat.

She had long strawberry blonde hair while Elizabeth's hair was a dark ginger brown like her mother Rita.

She was pale and had their fathers large blue eyes and freckles while Elizabeth had her mother's somewhat green eyes.

Her sister was beautiful in every way but she also questioned on why her sister looked nothing like her as well. Maybe Elizabeth was more like her mother than she thought.

Beth opened her mouth, "What is it, Lillian?"

Lillian frowned before pulling her small pale hand away from Elizabeth's head— quickly slumping backwards in her seat, crossing her arms as a huff exited her small rosy colored lips.

Beth decided not to question on why her sister was acting like this, instead she found her self shivering and averting her gaze as she turned her head back around.

She shivered again—this time her hands moved downwards, cuddling underneath her legs to capture some kind of warmth.

Why is it so damn cold. Elizabeth wondered, glancing down at what she was wearing.

She was wearing a grey knitted turtleneck she had stole from her older sister Stephanie—which was tucked under a black and checkered grey skirt which she had gotten last year while visiting a friend in a small town founded in Connecticut.

She was also wearing a yellow tinted orange coat her mother Rita gifted to her on her sixteenth birthday, along with a pair of fishnet stockings that hardly covered her legs which explained why on she was so cold and not only that but her famous tall black leather boots she never stopped wearing. They were her older sister's as well.

Her mom took a quick glance at her—picking up on Elizabeth looking down at her outfit which she now regretted wearing.

"Beth are you cold?" Her mother questioned looking back at the road.

She glanced up at her mother and nodded before opening her mouth to answer her.

"Yea." She mumbled—quickly turning her head as something caught her sight.

They were surrounded by green Trees, even more trees and some fog. But the green gave her a homely feeling.

Elizabeth's mother noticed and quickly rolled down her side of the window with a press of a button—but Beth did not turn to question her on why she did it but instead peered outside the window, not caring in the slightest about the cold slicing her somewhat pale face as a smile formed on her rosy tinted lips.

She closed her eyes and listened, waiting for a answer back and she smiled as she got it back after waiting. The forest was the one that answered back. It answered a howl of wind and the flapping of the leafs on trees.

Her smile grew wider—opening her eyes and letting her green eyes trail over the trees of green once more before pulling her self back inside where the warmth still lingered.

She hated admitting that she missed forks. She hadn't been back in years.

She then looked up at the road ahead. There where hardly any cars driving down the road they were on, which gave the so silent drive an eerie feeling.

She quickly lifted her hand and pressed on the button next to the door handle, rolling the window back up.

Lillian then leaned forward, a bored expression pulled on her face as she poked their mother.

"Are we there yet?" Lillian questioned, a whine slipping her lips as their mother let out a frustrated sigh—ignoring Lillian as they finally drove past the sign Elizabeth has been dying to see.

THE CITY OF FORKS WELCOMES YOU.

Lillian was determined to get attention and lifted her hand and poked Elizabeth's arm this time.

Her head snapped towards Lillian and she scowled before rolling her eyes before turning back around.

Lillian scowled as well, lifting her hand away from Elizabeth and towards their mother, tapping her on the shoulder multiple times.

Their mother exhaled loudly turning to look at Lillian with one of her frustrated looks.

"Lillian just please!-" Their mother Rita started and Elizabeth's eyes widened as she caught a glimpse of a car headed straight towards them from the side of the road.

Her side to be exact.

Elizabeth out a squeal as she opened her mouth.

"MOM LOOK OUT!" She shouted and threw her arms up to protect her face.

Next thing she knew the car was sent tumbling down the road as everything went black.