"Not so good." she sighed softly. Gripping the blanket tightly. "B-but I'll start improving soon. Don't worry about me. You need to worry about your wing."

Star Knight smiled sleepily. "But what if I choose to worry about you, Dash?" he said.

Rainbow Dash snapped her head over to the white stallion and blinked. "W-what?" she asked with a faint blush on her blue face.

"I care about the well-being of my friends, Dash." Star Knight said, "But you're...special, to me. I don't know what, but you're not like most mares I've met. You might think this is cliche and all, but there's something special about you."

Rainbow Dash would've frowned if it wasn't Star Knight saying this to her. Yes, it did sound cliche. But the way Star Knight said it wasn't in a romantic way. Instead he said it to her as though they were old friends. That's what made her believe Star Knight was telling the truth. She let out a loud yawn and felt her eyes become droopy.

"I think it's best if we continue this in the morning." Star Knight chuckled softly. Yawning himself.

"Yeah." Rainbow Dash agreed.

Both Pegasi layed back in their beds. Pulling the sheets closer and having their backs face one another. "Hey, Star?" Rainbow Dash suddenly whispered, "How did you get your cutie mark?" His cutie mark was that of a neon blue star with a sword running down the middle. It always made her curious as to how he could've earned it.

Her only reply was a soft snore.

...

Princess Celestia sat on her throne. An uneasy look on her face as she went through the reports about the damage in Cloudsdale. There were very few resident Pegasi that remained in the ruins of the cloud city. All of which were too in shock to speak at the time. It had only been three days since the incident and reports were coming in like wildfire. A pile of read scrolls were stacked on one side of her throne while a pile of unread scrolls were stacked on the other.

Luna stepped into the throne room and was a bit surprised to find her older sister still up. Even the guards were asleep by now. "Sister." she said as she walked up to her, "You should rest now. Cloudsdale isn't going anywhere."

Celestia sighed softly as she used her magic to roll up the scroll she was currently reading and stood up from her throne. "You're right, sister." she agreed, "But I cannot rest while the remaining ponies of Cloudsdale suffer like this."

"It's as though Sombra's addiction for crystals has grown tremendously." Luna said darkly, "Going as far as to kidnap an entire city and using them as slaves as well. He must be running out of Crystal Ponies."

"Either that. Or something more." Celestia added. She then walked over to one of the large arched window and gazed out of it. Stars blanketed the night sky as Luna's moon casted its white light upon the landscape below. Luna walked over silently and stood by her sister's side; looking out the window as well. "There's a storm coming, sister." Celestia said without taking her eyes away from the window.

"That's what you said the last time Sombra caused amok in Equestria." Luna said quietly.

"We must find out where Sombra is at. He's become a much a more bigger threat than I originally thought. But I will not let my ignorance get the better of me." Celestia said firmly. Th last time she was foolish was during her clash with Sombra. Oh, how ignorant she'd been to think she could resist his dark magic. She couldn't have been more wrong. Because of her ignorance, they lost half their stallions and a few civilians in the Empire. The victory was rather a hollow one.

"Perhaps there's a way we could send in a spy?" Luna chimed thoughtfully, "An agent, perhaps? Place them in a town where Sombra is likely to go after next, or something like that."