"Even though your family is rich?"

Daiki nodded. "I always refuse to use private transportation, I like to mingle with people and observe peoples around"

Ryosuke found him interesting. "But don't you think it's dangerous?"

"Yeah, I almost got kidnapped 3 times and got molested 4 times...."

"Lemme guess...so that's why you have that nerdy looks on you" Ryosuke said and for a moment he realized he had been sarcastic to him. "Ah sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok, it's true anyway" Daiki laughed it off a little. "But, senpai. You also had saved me 2 times that time" he played with the shirttail nervously remembered his old memories about the latter.

Ryosuke raised his eyebrows. "Me??"

Daiki nodded. "You might not remember. But I can't forget it. That time when I was in 4 grades I almost got kidnapped and you shouted, called the police for me. And when I was in 7 grades on the train when someone almost molested me, you punched him and dragged him to the officer" he told the story then laughed heartily.

'Huh? Weird. I thought that time I save a cute girl. Turn out it's him?' Ryosuke chuckled by his own weird fate.

"See even you laughed at me" Daiki's playfully angry at him.

"Aahh no, no...I just recalled that time. Actually, I don't remember the first but I do remember the later. That time I was in a bad mood because my car broke down and they just told me to take the train instead"

"You know...you are more beautiful like this" Ryosuke ran his mouth uncontrollably again and it made the latter blushed hard. Ryosuke blushed when the realization hit him. "Ah err I mean, you don't have to act like a nerd anymore because I'm here. Aaa I mean just..."

Daiki chuckled saw the side of Ryosuke who got flustered like this. "Senpai, it's okay, I understand" he said then. Ryosuke laughed at him sheepishly. And again he was captivated by how bright his smile and the sound of his laugh.

The car stopped in front of a big building of book store. He took off his seat belt, then did it for Daiki too. They walked to the store. Ryosuke held Daiki's hand and smiled nicely at him made the latter flustered. They entered the building to the 2nd floor where Daiki was gonna search his wanted list books.

"Senpai, I will search over there" He told Ryosuke and the older nodded. He fled to the direction he pointed out while Ryosuke accompanied himself with flipping the magazine near there. He could hear giggles from some girls or their squeal at him. He just smiled, been conscious of his good looks. He enjoyed read the football magazine when he caught a conversation between two males beside him.

"Hey, look at that cutie! My gosh so hot"

"Huh where?"

"There, the one with a white sweater"

Ryosuke frowned then quickly glanced to his left side and found one of the guys pointed out at his fiancé who still busy flipped a book.

"Whoa you are right! That innocent look definitely my type"

"Yeah yeah and the smooth skin. Do you think it's a she or he?"

"Whichever I don't care"

"Yeah, I can be gay if it's for him"

"Let's go there!"

Before they could step away, Ryosuke grabbed their shoulders hard, using his incredible strength on them.

"DON'T DARE LAY A FINGER ON MY FIANCE OR YOU TWO WILL NEVER SEE THE SUN TOMORROW!" he whispered in a stern tone and death glaring at them. The two guys shivered in fears then fled away from that place after apologized to Ryosuke. After taking care of those guys he decided to go to where Daiki was and guarded his sweet fiancé.