Chapter 5

Short reminder : In the previous chapter Ryousuke ended his relationship with Chii and got depressed for some days. Glad our Daichan came to rescue yaay. So what's happen next?

Ch.5

Day by day passed and it's already a week. Ryosuke gradually had his smile again though sometimes Daiki still caught him spacing out and had that sad look on his face. However Daiki was always by his side though most of their time spent without any words. And Ryousuke somehow felt a lot saver, it was like Daiki's presence could ease his pain. He wasn't longer felling blue anymore. Tomorrow was weekend, they didn't have school. Ryosuke stared blankly at the ceiling on his bed before sleep. And an idea crossed his mind.

The next day, he got up with a better feeling than before. After stretched his body, still with his short pants and undershirt, he made his way out of his room to the room next from his. He knocked at the door and called the owner of the room few times, but no answer.

'Did he still asleep?' he asked in his mind then tried to open the door and surprised because the door wasn't locked. He entered the room and soon found the owner still slept peacefully on the bed. Unconsciously he smiled at the sight of an innocent angelic face. For a moment he felt bad to wake him up. So he went to the window and opened the curtain. He let the sun went through the room and waited beside the bed, folded his hands, and let the sun woken the sleeping angel itself.

When the sun light reached the boy's face, he stirred from the sleep. He made a small movement before his small eyes fluttered open slowly. His hand crawled to the bed side, looked for his glasses and wore them. When he finally had clear view, he gasped hard and clutched his blanket covering his body.

"S-se-senpai...how could y-you..."

"Morning Daiki" Ryosuke greeted him with a wide smile.

"G-good morning" flustered, he greeted him back.

"Prepare yourself. Today you have to accompany me to go out" Ryosuke said then.

"Wh-wha?"

"I'll wait downstairs at nine. Okay?"

"O-okay"

Just like that, Ryosuke stormed out from his room and closed the door. He still processed Ryosuke's words when the door flew open again and revealed Ryosuke's sister Kyoko.

"Arichan!!" Kyoko squeaked then came closer to him.

"Neechan? What's wrong?"

Kyoko had the wide grin on her face. "Ne ne, it's Ryochan just now, right? I saw it when I'm about to get out from my room"

Daiki nodded. "Ah...y-yes..."

Kyoko grinned more wider, if it possible. "What he did here? Tell me"

"Umm he asked me to accompany him going out" Daiki said but then he was about jumped out because suddenly Kyoko cupped both his chubby cheeks and squished them.

"Ohmygosh!! Arichaaaann!!"

"Uuuu w-wait neechan my cheeks...aww"

"Oh sorry. Oh my God I'm so happy for you"

"???"

"Come on we need to get you ready. It's important to make you look stunning! Hmm what should I do? You need to wear bla bla bla"

Kyoko already paced back and forth in front of Daiki who still dumbly looked at her.

"Why I have to look stunning?"

Kyoko made an unbelievably face. "Because it's your first date Arichaan~" she squealed again.

Daiki made a loud gasp. "M-m-my..."

"Yes, baby, yessss! Now get up and clean yourself because we have a lot to prepare"

Daiki nodded. And they were busy prepared Daiki after that.

Meanwhile, Ryosuke was ready. He wore a white muscles tight shirt, a black leather jacket and a black ripped jeans. He fixed his hair and checked his appearance on the mirror. He made a humming sound and furrowed his eyebrows, felt something was missing. Then his eyes caught a glimpse of shiny thing on his desk. He moved closer to the desk and found his a long chain necklace with his engagement ring attached, laid there. He thought for a moment then grabbed it. He wore it and faced the mirror again.

"Now it's perfect" he made a little comment.

After grabbed his phone and wallet, he went out from his room and walked downstairs. He found his parent chatted with each other there.

"Morning, Mom, Dad" he greeted them, swinging a car key while walking downstairs.

"Morning son" they said in unison. Ryosuke took a bite on the toast his mother had prepared.

"My my...you are so handsome. Where are you going?" asked his mom while had a seat beside her spouse.

"I'm going to go out with Daiki" he said with mouth full of food.

The parent stopped their activity instantly then looked at each other before fixed their eyes at Ryosuke. Ryosuke who felt their stares looked at him.

"Why? Is something wrong?" he asked raised one his eyebrows.

"Ehem...No no. Nothing is wrong. Instead, it's definitely a good development, son" his father said, then smiled proudly at him.

They were finished breakfast early. Then went out because they need to visit their nephew who gave a birth. There Ryosuke waited in the living room and soon his vision caught a figure of his fiancé walked downstairs.

"Oh-my-Goddess"

.

.

.

TBC

I probably got hated by this cliffhanger haha TuT don't worry I will continue soon. After all the date can't wait x'D #ripgrammar