Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5...

Ryosuke finally asked Daiki to go out. Their first date. 

There Ryosuke waited in the living room and soon his vision caught a figure of his fiancé walked downstairs.

"Oh-my-Goddess"

..........

He gasped swear words. He was making a dumbfounded face with mouth agape. His sight was pampered by Daiki's appearance which was very different today. Daiki wore a ¾ length white pants and an over-sized white sweater with a single black line crossed the front to the back and the arms side. Thinking about it, it was like they wore a couple of outfits, just him wore mostly black and Daiki mostly white. His wavy hair fell nicely on his face, and he wasn't wearing his eyeglasses, Kyoko made him wore contact lenses. Adorable, that's the only thing on Ryosuke's mind. He was captivated by how angelic his fiance this day. Daiki twirled his fingers seemed nervous. When he arrived in front of Ryosuke, he blushed hard and stared admiringly saw the handsome guy in front of him. It made Ryosuke happy he wasn't the only one who excited about this. And Ryosuke could see his face clearly. His pinkish lips shone glossy. He realized this all must be his sister doing and secretly thanked her for doing a great job.

But wait something felt odd. He frowned.

"Where's your engagement ring necklace?"

"Huh? Umm in the room..."

Ryosuke pulled his hands toward upstairs again. They were walking into Daiki's room. Daiki didn't understand why they came back to his room and stood on the doorway while Ryosuke scanned his room. He searched a little and found their engagement ring necklace on the drawer. He came back to the younger boy and attached the necklace on Daiki's neck. It fell beautifully on his chest.

"Now we match"

Daiki blushed uncontrollably at his comment.

"Come on, let's go"

Daiki nodded and followed Ryosuke went out from the house to the forecourt and over there a black Maserati Ghibli had been parked. Ryosuke opened the car door for him. Daiki glanced at the latter and received a nod. He sat on the front after muttered 'Thanks' to Ryosuke. While the older quickly had positioned himself on the driver's seat. He turned to the cutie beside him.

"Umm excuse me..." he asked permission before craned his hands and pulled the seat belt for Daiki. Their faces were so close with each other and that made Daiki flinched a little.

'Bubblegum' Ryosuke whispered on his mind when the latter's scent rubbed his sense of smell. He thanked his sister again for putting the best scent on Daiki and silently cursed because he had to restrain himself with the tempting scent.

They fell on silent for a while.

"So...where are we going now?" Ryosuke asked.

Daiki looked at him surprised. "Eh? But I thought you already had a plan?"

Ryosuke scratched his head. "Umm actually I don't. I just want to go out. So...do you have a place you want to visit?"

"Eeh? Is it okay?"

Ryosuke nodded.

"Hmm...the book store"

"Okay"

The car soon rolled on the street. Daiki who didn't know what to do decided to look at the street through the window. While Ryosuke sometimes glancing at him, he felt somehow Daiki didn't enjoy this trip.

"Is everything okay? You look uncomfortable" he pointed out.

Daiki finally gave his attention at the latter. "It's not like that. Umm I just feel weird, I had been using public transportation before. So this is a new experience, I don't know what to do." He smiled sheepishly.