Chapter 4

They walked through the school gate and soon an intimidate look was thrown at them especially on Daiki. He looked around and felt their death glare arrowed at him. He certainly knew why, because he was walking with the Yamada Ryosuke. Realized his place, he lowered his speed and walking behind Ryosuke. The older knew this would happen, he actually had been watching the younger for a while. Sighed, he stopped his track and grabbed Daiki's hand.

"Come on, don't be afraid" he said then glared back at some peoples who had been intimidating Daiki. They averted their gaze, didn't outdare the student council vice chairman.

Daiki was taken aback and pulled back his hand, but Ryosuke tightened his grip.

"Come on" he said full of confidence. Daiki finally gave up and let him being dragged by the older. He knew some peoples still glared at him, but he didn't care anymore, and it's all because of Ryosuke. He held Daiki's place to steady. It made Daiki felt safe.

Ryosuke let go his hand to go to his locker in first row from the right, while Daiki's locker was in the third row. A while later, Ryosuke was startled by a loud rumbling sound came from where Daiki was. When he approached the latter, he found Daiki was starring at the ground where all the trash flowed from his locker. The next later they heard one person laughed at the scene then the snowball effect began. Everyone was laughing at him. Ryosuke watched at the crowd in furious, he thought he would loss his temper that time.

'What the hell, they think this is funny' he thought.

The angry Ryosuke looked back at Daiki and found the boy just starred at the floor which still full of trash. Daiki just sighed then went to somewhere, Ryosuke frowned, questioning where Daiki went to. Then he watched the latter came back again with a dustbin on his hand. Silently he cleaned the mess on the floor, without saying a word. Ryosuke widened his eyes, disbelieving Daiki's behavior. If he was him, he would banged everyone till the culprit feared of him. Again, he was impressed by how the latter just accepted this all. He knew everyone bullied Daiki, but he never saw with his own eyes till now. Sighed, he closed his eyes, dampened his anger. He came closer to Daiki's place then crouched down. Silently helped him cleaned the trash.

"Senpai..." Daiki, again, were shocked by what the latter did. Though he was used with the bullies, he was never used with the other to help him. And moreover, it came from Yamada Ryosuke. He felt his eyes hot and started to blur. Ryosuke glanced at him then smiled himself a little.

Meanwhile, the laughing which echoed the place died after they watched Ryosuke's action. They did a same dumbfounded face. And a certain person was threw an anger glare at them then fled away from the scene.

"I'm really sorry, and thank you very much, Senpai" Daiki said while walking to the main school building after threw all the trash on the back of the yard.

"Don't mind it" Ryosuke said with gentle smile. "Did this happen to you often?" he asked curiously.

Daiki nodded, "It's almost everyday, so I was used to it"

"You didn't report this to teacher?"

Daiki shook his head, "They wouldn't listen anyway"

Ryosuke nodded, understand the condition. Indeed teachers would seal their eyes from this kind of thing. Moreover, most of the student had connection with the upper management of the school. He felt sorry for Daiki.

"Did no one defend you?"

Daiki pressed his lips, "I do have one friend. He's my classmate and so kind to me. He's the only one who help me overcome this"