Ndole

Assalamou Alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh friends . Today insha Allah I'm gonna write on

🌸How to prepare Ndole with ripe plantain. 🌸

     The recipe picture above 👆👆👆

The story behind this recipe here in Cameroon, we have a variety of traditional dishes coming from 10 region.  Ndole is typical  *duala *dish;  the duala are the population from the littoral region where we have the wouri river and where there are lots of schrimps and good fish . A dish that you will find in almost every ceremony today and has even been modernize with some people adding other ingredients.  Today it is cooked everywhere and in every party. The duala has been able to nationalized the dish and it's so delicious  ! ! ! .

   So friends please lets begin.

_ Ingredients _

*peeled peanut (ground nut)
*leek *
*onion *
*Salt *
*meat*
*pepper *
*garlic *
*Ndole *(bitter leaf)
*cray fish *
*veg oil *.

🌸  Cooking process 🌸

      Wash the boiled bitterleave until it's no more bittere.
       Boil slightly the peanuts and then grin it with the leek, garlic, onion.
      Boil your meat for atleast  50 minutes or till it soft for your liking and put it aside.  
       Then take the grind mixtures mentioned above and cook them very well for at least 30 minutes then add the boil meat on top of them and  cook them for 10 minutes.

    Add the washed leaves and the cray fish which has been warmed previously, add some water and seasoning.
   Leave to cook for  10 minutes  and before some minutes to put off the fire, chop your onion and fry it so as to add in the already cooked Ndole  for during the cooking process we don't use oil.  Then served with your already cooked ripe plantain and enjoy  miam miam 😊😊

So Alhamdullah I hope  you will really try it out and please let me know the outcome. And please don't forget to vote and share with friends and family . Until then Allah Hafiz 👋 👋 👋.