part1

JeffsPov

"Don't underestimate me Ben." I said wagging my finger in front of the blonde boy. He smacked my finger and said "Bitch please, there's no way you can do it." He then sat down in the lawn chair. "Watch me." I said about to kick the soccer ball. I am suppose to kick the soccer ball into a tree to get the frizbee that got stuck up there. "Go Jeff!" Sally cheered. I smirked and kicked the ball. It landed in the tree but didn't come down. Ben burst out into laughter and said "Told ya!" I balled my fist up and yelled "Shut up! The sun was in my eyes!" Then a smirk spread across my face. I know it sounded stupid but I couldn't help but how dumb I sounded. Ben laughed more. Ben gets on my nerves a lot and it's been happening more often. I say he's flirting he says he's being an asshole to me because I deserve it. I don't even know what's wrong with him. "Well whatever I'm gonna go inside." Ben said standing up. I followed him into our room and he sat down at his computer. I sat on his bed and he said "What are you doing?" I smiled and said "I'm gonna watch you." Ben shrugged and logged onto Skype. He's gonna play with those annoying people again. I laid down on his bed and looked out the window. The sun was getting lower by the minute. I'm hungry. I wander when dinner is. I looked at the clock on Bens nightstand It was 7:50Pm. "Ben you only have 10 minutes to play." Ben looked at the clock and groaned. "Jesus christ time goes fast." He left his computer and said "come on time to go get ready to eat." He put his hand out to me and I grabbed it and he pulled me up. We then left to go to the dinning room.