After a few seconds of pause, he widened his eyes and asked: “Do you mean Wen Xuning, the male actor in ‘The Undead 4’? Wen Xuning, who took two gold medal after only two years of debut?!”

‘The Undead’ is a series of movies released these last few days. Each one is a classic. Su Yang bought a hardcopy genuine DVD. He watched it every night, especially the fourth one because the protagonist was very handsome~ two strong long legs, eight symmetrical abdominal muscles, Su Yang was attracted by this beautiful view.

The other person who did not know the dirty thoughts going around in his head. Proudly declared: “It’s him. This club was made by him and the vice president’s joint venture, later he was scouted and entered the showbiz, but he likes playing music, we haven’t seen him these past two years he wasn’t able to visit.”

“(*@ο@*) Wah~” Su Yang took a table and said with great enthusiasm: “In order to help Yu Zicang (the Undead 4’s protagonist) I will help you this once!”

“Hey, what are you joking about…”

Su Yang picked up the bass, tuned the tone, then casually fingered it, low tones poured out from his fingertips.

The rehearsal room sank deeper into silence.

Qin Yuan, after the call excitedly pushed the door open:

“We’re safe, the president said he’ll come after he’s done with his work but we have to postpone the performance for half an hour…” Then he jerked and looked at the excitedly playing Su Yang and asked: “You actually learned it?”

As we all know, playing guitars, even beginners, through practice, can easily pop up a few good songs but Bass has a higher emphasis on skill and music theory, which is very demanding on each level and because the melody is low, it’s not all that popular to outsiders, so there are very few worthy bass players.

Su Yang nodded: “I read a few books days ago and practiced several times with the bass in the club. I haven’t fully mastered it yet.”

Qin Yuan: “…” You king of the demons!

The lead singer can’t help saying: “Leader, I think his technique is better than He Qi.”

He Qi is the original bass player.

Someone muttered: “He has always been reluctant to be the bass player and wants to be the lead singer. He said that he had a car accident. Who knows if that’s true or not, just think about it…”

“Enough!” Qin Yuan interrupted the man: “The most important thing for the team is trust. Don’t doubt anyone without any evidence.”

The man twitched but dared not oppose.

Qin Yuan looked at Su Yang and said: “Since you can replace He Qi, then there’s no need to trouble the president, but you don’t have stage experience… just remember not to be affected by stage fright.”

Su Yang’s heart was not troubled, even wants to laugh a little.

——No experience on stage? When this young master was doing his concert in the face of the entire galaxy, you still don’t know where it is!

……

“Oh? Someone came to help you?… It doesn’t matter, you have worked hard, I’ll invite you to dinner next time.”