041

>>>

"we may look mini to you guys but we are much way-"

"SHUT UP MARK" jaemin said angrily.

mark, jaemin, renjun and chan were stuck with some big random dudes in the store. they were around them so they couldn't ran away.

"what do you guys want?!" chan asked harshly.

"ah look we have here our number 4" the one with a big figure said infront of him which he was much more taller than chan.

"don't do anything to them but only me alright?"

"woah chan dont-"

"no renjun it's for your own damn sake"

"aishh take them." the big men said to his other backups. they were about to take them but suddenly mark took something from his pocket and it was his 'magic pen' . he stabbed with his pen of the dudes shoulders.

"bro how-"

"RUN" they all ran away from the store while the other men's were running after them.

>>>

rosee's pov

hyunjin and i were silently walking way to my home. after what happened, it became suddenly so awkward between us. To break the awkwardness between him and I, i asked him something.

"when are you telling me?"

he stopped his steps and turned around to me. he deeply stared at eyes, why does he always stares at my eyes in a weirdly way whenever I talk to him? not like weirdly as I say but sometimes i find his eyes beautiful.

"i cant tell you it now, but I can promise you that I will tell you as soon as poss-"

but then he got immediately cutt of by chan, mark, jaemin and renjun yelling our names when they were ran towards to us.

"HYUNJIN THEY ARE HERE" chan could barely breath because it looks they sprinted hardly.

"yeah...they...are...taking us" jaemin said which he also could barely breath while he was on his knees.

"I knew it"
"we need to go" they all nodded of his agreement and hyunjin took my wrist and ran away with him while the others were behind us following hyunjin's way.

what's happening? is this the reason why he needed to protect me?

>>>

"what?! how can you lose them instantly ?! and why got he stabbed by some pen !?" jisung yelled at them angrily with full of disappointment in his face to them.

"sorry sir, we never thought they could ran away from us"

"argh what do I have to tell to the boss now huh ?!"
"look for them as soon as possible before they could ruin our plans, especially hyunjin."

"yes sir." they all left the basement while jisung was hardly thinkingi how he could pull them of before they ruin his and his boss plans.

"since the beginning I already disliked you hwang hyunjin."

>>>

chan's pov

we all arrived at rosee's backyard so they couldn't find us all even though it wasn't good idea but they wouldn't think that we end up at her place.

"rosee, did you opened my envelope that I gave you?"

"huh? what do you mean? junkyu gave it to me"

"yeah but I told him to give it to you"

"oh no, not yet apparently.."

"wait but who the hell were these dudes? " mark asked curiously.

"jisung's guards." hyunjin replied.

"I don't get it ,what's happening right now?" I feel bad for rosee, for not knowing that these guys were coming for her. but now it's time to tell her about it.

"you're in a danger rosee, these guys are looking for you-"

"I know already the half of the story, like hyunjin  wanted to protect me from that blackmail thing right?"
"but are you two also involve of it?"

hyunjin and I both looked at each other if we should tell or not but I guess we have no other choice.

"no and yes I mean I was one of you rosee and hyunjin was with their side so apparently he faked that he is going to kill you"
"he was basically a betrayer to them so he could protect you"

"but why me? does that person really hates me that bad?"
"or did I do something wrong?"

"yes, all the blackmail thing was a setup to scare you""
"so now they want you"

"I didn't expect that, but why does hyunjin really want to protect to me from all of it? it's not like he knows me.."

I took a last glare to hyunjin if I should really tell it. he nodded to my agreement.

"you lost half of your memory two years ago and because of that you forgot the person that you always hung with and he's right next beside you"

rosee immediately turn a look at hyunjin shockingly. they stared at each other for awhile and she pulled hyunjin into a hug.

"I'm so sorry hyunjin.." rosee said and I look at hyunjin who looked shock and didn't know how to react.

i really really don't wanna say this but i gotta say that you're now stuck in a cliffhanger, because apparently my exams are coming in a month and it's a big thing for me and I don't really want to fail my year so I'm sorry if you have to wait for a month till my exams are over):

but i promise y'all that I'm coming back with some really interesting chapters ! just have some wait and you will get some