Save Me | Tally

Tally is my ship name for TimxDally.
Hope you enjoy ~
Requested by Ian_1967

----
Dally's P.O.V:

I was walking to Tim's house to get patched up from a fight I just got into. But is was my fault for not doing a good job.

Bob has made a deal with me, if I give him drugs, he will pay me. And if I fail once, I will get into a fight with him and his gang. And that's what happened to me right now. God I am such an idiot.

I made it to Tim's house, I walked in and saw Curly putting his jacket on.

"Hey Dal, I'm going out with the boys. Tim went to the store to pick some shit up so he'll be back soon. And Angela is out with her slutty friends so you have a the place to yourself." He said. I nodded, I was actually grateful that him and Angela won't be here.

Man, I can't stand Angela. She is so annoying and thinks she's the boss of everyone. If I had a chance, I would have yeet her to Mars then and there.

I went to Tim's room and laid down on his bed. I was staring at the ceiling because I have nothing else to do. Well, besides cutting myself of course. Stupid depression.

I heared someone opening and closing the front door. I peeked and saw the bitch Angela has returned to the house.

"Oh hey Dallasss~" she slured. I scoffed and went back into the room. She was a drunk motherfucker who is probably looking for someone to fuck around with.

Well that ain't happening with me.

"Come on Dal. Come have fun with meeeeee~" She slurred. I was beyond disgusted at this point. She was walking up to Tim's room.

So what did I do you ask? I got up from Tim's bed and slammed the door in her fucking face.

"Come on Dal. I know you want me!~" She sounded pissed now, and I was getting pissed now too.

"If you don't leave me the fuck alone, I'll tell Tim to arrange a funeral for you! Now, LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.

But I knew if she continued trying to persuade me to have 'fun' with her, my depression and anxiety is going to trigger.

I heard her footsteps to down the hall and out the door cuz she slammed the door shut.

I go back and laid in Tim's bed again, waiting for him to get back from the store. Then all of a sudden, I'm thinking about the 'what if' questions.

What if Tim doesn't come back?

What if I'm not good enough for him?

What if he's actually hooking up with someone else?

What if he's dead?

Am I not good enough for him?

All those questions surrounded my mind. I was starting to think I'm actually not good for Tim. Hell, I'm probably a burden to him and to the gang. I took out my heater from my pocket and stared at it.

Would anyone even miss me if I was gone? Does anyone even care about me? Probably not.

I held the heater against my forehead and kept it there for a few moments. At this point tears were rolling down my face and it wouldn't stop coming down.

I heard a gasp from the doorway, I looked over to see Tim staring at me and the heater. He ran up to me, yanked the heater from my hand and threw it on the ground.

"Tim..." I cried out. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap. I cried into his chest while he held me and kissed my head.

"Don't you ever scare me like that ya hear? There's so many people that care and love you Dal. I'm one of those people Dally. So please don't ever try to kill yourself." Tim cried out.

I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"I love you Tim, thanks for saving me."

"I love you too baby."
-----

I know it was short. Sorry
How was this?

The Outsiders One-Shots (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara