#13

The sun was already up in the sky when Shania woke up. She was lying naked beside Harry, her boyfriend.

Her head was resting on his chest as his arms were firmly grabbing her around the waist. Noone of them had moved through out the whole night, not even an inch. Not since they fell asleep like this after making love last night.

Shania kissed Harry’s chest and stood up to a sitting position in the bed. She looked around the room for something to put on and cover her naked body. The only thing in her sight was her boyfriend’s black shirt throwen on the floor. She picked it up and put it on. While she sat back down on the bed to button the shirt, Hazza woke up. The sight of Shania dressed in his shirt with nothing else on, made him smile.

-                          I don’t think you’re going to need that right now. – he grined and pulled her in his arms.

She smiled as Harry started to unbutton the shirt.

-                          Hazz, common... it’s morning – she laughed.

-                          Yeah and? You know, there’s nothing better than a „good morning” sex! Ecxept maybe a „good morning” sex in the shower.. Hm no! I got it! The best thing is to have a „good morning” sex, first in bed and then another one in the shower.

-                          Are you thinking out loud again, babe? – she laughed.

-                          Umm, yeah.. maybe – he laughed as well.

Harry continued to unbutton the shirt while laughing. After that he rolled over and ended up on top of her. He looked into Shania’s deep black eyes with a hungry look in his mesmerizing green eyes. He leaned down and whispered into her ear:

-                          I love you! – before kissing her passionately.