#4

Marissa opened her blue eyes. She was in a tub, laying under thousands of bubbles. She got her head out of the water and squeezed it out of her beautiful blonde hair.

She felt someone's strong arms around her waist. The girl turned around and saw a beautiful boy. He had gorgeous green eyes and a magnificent, childish smile with dimples. His hair was wet. The water drops were falling from his cute curls. But even like that, he looked hotter than ever. The sight of him took her breath away, every single time.

That handsome guy, lying in the bath tub with her, was all hers and she could not believe it. He was her boyfriend. The boy milions of girls dreamt about was all hers. Harry Styles was her boyfriend and she was living the dream.

Still looking at him, like she had never seen him before, Harry leaned down towards her and kissed her cheek gently, as she smiled sweetly at him.

-         Hey, did you fall asleep under there? I was starting to worry about you. – he joked.

-         Ohh did you? – she raised her eyebrows teasingly.

He started tickling her as she started to giggle.

-         Harry, stop at once! Or i’ll stop talking to you!

-         You’re such a tease. – he started sulking.

-         Ohh, come on Hazz.. don’t do that. – she looked at him with her puppy dog face.

Harry started laughing.

-         Seriously, the puppy dog face?! You know i can’t resist when you do it.

-         Yeah, i know. – she smiled sweetly.

-         Come now.. tell me what were you doing there, under the water?

-         Nothing,.. just thinking. – she answered simply.

-         What about? – he asked while playing with a lock of her hair.

-         About me.. you.. us.

-         What about us? -  he wondered out loud.

-         Just.. i was just thinking about what i’ll do when you aren’t here anymore. – she said as a single tear started rolling down her face.

-         Don’t think about that! Ever! That will never ever happen! You hear me? NEVER! I will always be with you! – he said and kissed the spot where her tear was rolling down her cheek.

-         Okay. – she smiled and turned around facing him. – I love you, Harry. – she said while lookig deep into his eyes.

-         I love you more. – he said with a dead serious look on his face.

After that he leaned down and kissed her passionately with hungry lips.