Eijiro stares at me and all of sudden, a sly smirk forms on his very soft lips, making my heart beat at a faster pace. I kind of have a thing for a bad boy for unknown reason and seeing him smirking like this... Make me feel excited.

Eijiro steps closer and closer to me, causing me to step backward until my back leans against the wall. He places his strong arms on both of my sides, blocking any escape route that I can use. "Ei-Eijiro...?" I look at him confusedly, faint crimson shades tint on my freckled face.

"Izuku..." Eijiro huskily utters my name, his slender finger brushes my pinkish lips gently. "I want you..." He whispers again but this time sounds more possessive and desperate.

"What-- W-Wait, Eijiro. Please step back." I try to push him away from me as I look somewhere else, averting my eyes from meeting his. "Why can't we do this? We are couple after all and it wasn't like anyone else is here. We are completely alone right mow..." Eijiro's left hand suddenly moves around my body before stopping at my slender hips. I flinch a little bit at the sudden physical contact with his warm hand.

"Hey, Izuku... Why don't we go to my room...?" Eijiro says, smiling seductively at me. The pink shades on my face become deeper pink. "N-No, I-I--" I am cut off by his soft lips touching mine. His tongue swirls around my mouth, exploring every single inch of my wet interior. My emerald eyes become slightly half-lid as I slowly drown into the pleasure of the taste of his sweet lips.

Eijiro's right hand cup my cheek while the other one still on my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck and stand higher on the tip of my toes to deepen the kiss. Somehow, I don't want this kissing session to stop.

Eijiro pushes me back against the wall roughly without a warning first, his lips still on mine. I open my eyes half lid and see a pair of bright crimson irises gazing at me.

We both stay like this for a few sweet minutes before breaking apart. A string of saliva attaches our lips. Eijiro suddenly turns around, his back facing me.

"Eijiro, what's wrong?" I ask, tilting my head like a small child.

Kirishima's POV

CRAP, THAT'S A CLOSE ONE! I JUST WANT TO TEASE HER A BIT AS A PAYBACK FOR LAUGHING AT ME!

My heart is still racing faster and my body keeps heating up. I can't believe I went this far to tease her!

S-She is not mad, is she? I-I went too far this time...

"Eijiro, what's wrong?" Izuku's voice snaps me back into reality. "H-Huh? N-Nothing!" I answer, still fluster and panic. My face is redder than my spiky hair. Dang, I want to embarrass her yet I am the one who gets embarrassed.

Well, at least I got her good, didn't I? She is extremely nervous just now...

But still, I can't try this method EVER AGAIN. This will only lead to an unforgivable path and I of course don't want that happen in our relationship.

"...." Izuku still remains silent which is weird so I turn to face her. She is looking down with guilt expression on her face. "Izuku?" I call her out in worry. Why is she acting like this?

"I'm sorry... Did I ruin the mood? Is that why you stopped just now?" Izuku sadly questions me, demanding an honest answer. I am a bit shocked with her response. I thought she is going to yell at me for kissing her without asking first but I guess I am wrong.

A rush of guilt hit me hard when I notice the crystal tears that slowly fall from Izuku's harlequin eyes. I immediately pat her back to comfort her. "Izuku, it wasn't your fault. I was too afraid to continue just now that's why I stopped." I tell her my reason along with a small smile to convince her. She raises her head and weakly nods.

"Okay..." Izuku unenthusiastically replies. A sigh of relief eacapes my mouth. "I guess we should head back downstairs. Everyone is waiting for us." I break the silence. Izuku only nods im agreement.

"Alright. Let's go." She says, holding my hand before we both walk to the elevator to go back downstairs.

__________________________

AN- Just a chapter full of teasing XD