[ 29 ]→Teasing

Class 1-A Dorm,
Common area,
Morning...

Midoriya's POV

"Akimi..." I can't say anything to stop Akimi. I know she is unstoppable when she has made her decision. Why? Since she is my future daughter, she may inherit some of my traits too.

"But, Akimi--" I place my palms on Eijiro's chest, looking at him straight into his crimson eyes. I shake my head, telling him it is useless to try to stop her. Eijiro stares at me in disbelief.

I then slowly turn facing Akimi back. "If that is what you have decided, then I do not have the right to stop you. Even if I tell you not to do it, you won't even listen to me, right?" I smile slightly at her. Akimi silently nods her head to me.

Everything becomes quiet for a few seconds. Only the sound of our breathing can be heard by everyone. "Well, how ahout we forget about this already and eat our meals? I'm hungry..." I awkwardly break the silence while scratching my head even though it actually does not feel itchy. All of my classmates slowly wear smiles on their faces before nodding in agreement. They all walk back to their dining table, even Akimi. "Um, Mama, Papa..." She calls me and Eijiro, gesturing her hand to come to the table now.

I am about to walk back when suddenly, someone grips my wrist gently. I turn to my back and see Eijiro holding my small wrist with his big hand, his vermilion eyes stare at me in seriousness. "Come with me." He whispers, loud enough for only me alone to hear his gentle voice.

"Sorry, Akimi. But go on and eat first! We have something to do!" Eijiro smiles at our future daughter before pulling my hand, walking together with him toward the elevator.

I do not bother to ask anything and just follow his pace. Eijiro presses the button that shows the direction to go up. A second later, the metal door automatically opens. Eijiro lets me step into the metal cold room first as he follows after me.

As soon as we both are in elevator, I notice Eijiro is staring at mr intently but never speaks up. Only silence fills the atmosphere. A few seconds later, we arrive at the fourth floor where our room are located. I keep questioning myself why Eijiro brings me here.

"Izuku." Eijiro calls me out after we get out of the elevator. "Yes?" I answer shortly, tilting my head a little bit as a sign of my constant confusion.

Eijiro looks straight into my emerald eyes, his red irises fill with worry for unknown reason. "Izuku, why didn't you persuade Akimi to stop just now...?" He eventually talks about this. I stare at him long, heaving a soft sigh as I hold his hands with my smaller ones. "Eijiro, do you remember the time we went to save Kacchan?" I ask him.

Eijiro confusedly nods his head as his answer. "Remember how stubborn I was to back down even after getting scolded and punched by Iida-kun for trying to save Kacchan on our own? That's how Akimi felt right now. I knew her feeling and I knew it is useless to stop her, even though she always listens to us." I calmly tell my newfound boyfriend.

"But, what if she gets killed? I... I don't want that to happen... Akimi is still so young." Eijiro expresses his worry. I just smile while tightening my hold on his hands. "Even though she told us not to involve ourselves in this and let her fights Akuma alone, I have no intention to back down at all. I want to protect her too despite all what she said. So..." I gaze into his crimson eyes. "...let's protect Akimi together, okay, Eijiro?" I muster the warmest smile I have.

Eijiro's face suddenly flushes red, as red as his awesome spiky hair. I giggle gleefully at his cute, precious reaction. "S-Stop laughing..." He retorts in embarrassment. "But Eijiro, you look so cute when you blushed like that." I frankly state without thinking twice.