GAME

Eyyo it's been a long long time isn't how r ya sorry for my bad English nor not being active usually•

~PREVIOUS CHAPTER(so some of you guys won't forget what happen to the previous chapter)~

Shuichi? " Kaede asked softly and confuse at the same time. Shuichi snap out of it and stop looking at both of them.
" W-what?? " he asked it even though he know that it was kinda dumb saying it like that.
" Something  wrong? " Kaede seems worried.
Shuichi: " No actua- "

" EVERY BODY ALL PEOPLE AT THE DINING HALL PLEASE GO TO THE GYM IMMEDIATELY! "

                             CHAPTER 9

So the 8 of them ran through the gym panting and wondering what will happen.

Kokichi POV
While l was finally at the gym which took almost forever, I feel dizzy as if like I was at the dessert searching for water,I was breathing deeply and trying to ignore it as soon as possible it'll be troublesome if I collapse here at the gym so I tried to abstain himself.

While I was breathing heavily my eyes are getting blurry, I can feel like 1 more step just one more step I will collapse I didn't realize that I was crying for help but I can't since I feel unconscious as hell I didn't even realize I've whispered a name called "Shuichi" I keep calling his name slowly. " S-Shu....ichi... " I can't believe that I've said his name that sadly "but too late now was done is done it will never go back the way it's before " when I said it I didn't realize that some tears falling down to my cheeks a little by little.

Shuichi saw Kokichi crying and ran up to him he knows that Kokichi was in pain he was sure about it just looking at his face was pale,heavy breathing so it's obvious that his in a acute situation.
Shuichi asked " A-are you fine?! " Shuichi was really worried.
Kokichi was about to reply to what he said and as he expected he collapse at the floor and all the students at the gym was shocked. Shuichi carried Kokichi then ran out of the gym but someone appeared in front of him it was Kaede.
Kaede: " Be careful ok. "
Shuichi just nodded then ran through the halls.

Kokichi's POV

This is troublesome...I fainted right?...am I at least...dead?..wait... no impossible a guy like me will die easily...of course not...

I open my eyes slowly and I saw Shuichi there worry as always I look around and I realize I'm on my room laying on the bed.

" Hey Shuichi what are you doing here? it's disturbing. " I said it in a cold way.
Shuichi look at me as if like I got injured really badly or hurt so bad.

Shuichi eyes widened then he straight up hug me. I can't help but sigh actually.
" Shuichi I'm fine. " I push him back gently. " Just sleepy that's all. " I look down for some reason. " Leave me here I can do it myself. " I said it in my always daily lie routine which give me motivation a bit.

Shuichi's POV

Somehow...if I haven't just drink the medicine...none of these will happen...and the top of it..I shouldn't have feelings for him...I'm so sick of this..madness...regret...I'm no help to everyone....

I hug Kokichi again but tightly, I know Kokichi seem confuse and pissed but it doesn't matter.

I look at Kokichi's eyes and Kokichi immediately looked away.

Kokichi: " I said leave me alread--! "

I stand up then bows in front of him " I'm terribly apologize, if I hadn't just drink the medicine none of this fight will happen I don't mean no harm I'm sorry for everything I...just...don't wanna be burdened to someone I actually loved.. " I didn't even realize that twats rolling down to my cheeks I can't help but crying I rub my tears nervously. Even though I know he won't accept my apology I deserve this karma either way.. "

NO ONE'S POV

Kokichi was red as a tomato he didn't even realize that Shuichi was crying. So he snapped out of it of blushing thing and tried to be boastful.

" Me? You love me? Are ya dreamin' or somethin'?  F-first of all were both guys it'll be troublesome and you don't have to cry in front me it makes me the bad guy you...know.. " Kokichi regrets of what he said because the way he reply back was 100% uncool.

" A-anyways I'm fine already. " Kokichi tries to smirk.
Shuichi stays silent.

~TO BE CONTINUED~